[Official] All Things Dexter Thread

Totally. I will always make time for my e-family, should I ever suddenly get a life.

<5

In all seriousness, Welcome Back Dex!!! :)

It really wasn't the girlfriend that was causing the issue. It was the fact that several truckloads of dry stock, refridgerated, and frozen foods along with giant stainless steel tables, sink fixtures, a 300 pound floor model stand mixer, a saute station, a pizza oven, a dough proofer, a flat top grill, a salamander and a couple of truckloads of various kitchen utensils and gadgetry had to be transported across town. Additionally, a walk-in freezer and fridge had to be installed, new signs had to be made, new phone and internet systems installed, etc etc. You see where I'm going with this.

I've moved residences before a few times. I thought that was a pain in the ass. It's not. This... THIS... is a pain in the ass on an epic and legendary scale. I'm never doing this again as long as I live. Next time, I'm burning the place down, claiming it on the insurance, and having all new stuff delivered to the new building.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back