[Official] All Things Dexter Thread

lol, mccafe

Is the Quarter Pounder called Royale With Cheese in Australia?

Hey, don't lol at McCafe till you try it. Their vanilla lattes are every bit as good as Starbucks and cost about half as much. I <3 McCafe.

[115]FalKon;1307936 said:
Only the business or sophisticated people go to the "McCafe extension." For me, its always the decision with Starbucks or McCafe. I always flip a coin I cant decide!

I don't mind Starbucks, but there are always too many Olympic gold Medalists circling the carpark.

Are the four of us looking at this thread now the new wave? I would like to think so, but I'm too lazy to post like someone as good as Tenta.

Doc is already an established poster on WZ though I dont think I have seen a non-spam Doc post for a while. Dexter is rising the ranks with his Cigar Lounge knowledge. Im stalking Dexter in rep & will soon catch up to him. And MRC is slowly crawling to the top.

I'd like to think that we are the future, but there are some others here that will be there too. Like Chill, cool_guy_12 & some others.

Are the four of us looking at this thread now the new wave? I would like to think so, but I'm too lazy to post like someone as good as Tenta.

Being a "new wave" sounds too much like responsibility. And honestly, with a few exceptions (on the low end), the difference between the best posters on this forum and the worst is a pretty narrow margin. No one is astronomically better than anyone else, generally speaking. Just my observation. We're all pretty intelligent people here.

Aw man. I thought we had a thing going. Then again, you have you're own OFFICIAL thread, and Doc can actually do something useful in make sigs. Falkon....ummm....well Mickie James is cool.

Being a "new wave" sounds too much like responsibility. And honestly, with a few exceptions (on the low end), the difference between the best posters on this forum and the worst is a pretty narrow margin. No one is astronomically better than anyone else, generally speaking. Just my observation. We're all pretty intelligent people here.

Except for the poster whose username is Me > You. Apparently he is better than everyone else. Hey, that should be your username Dexter.

BTW, MRC, I'm watching Mask of the Phantasm right now on Boomerang. I've always loved this movie.

Yeah I realise Doc has been here longer. I just wanna belong guys! Oh god, i'm so alone.

Hey, you & I are actually one of the best posters from Australia. There arent that many Aussies above us here. Stick by me MRC & you will achieve some fame.

If you're so alone... how about some Mickie James to cheer you up?

Mickie.James.jpg

[115]FalKon;1307961 said:
Hey, you & I are actually one of the best posters from Australia. There arent that many Aussies above us here. Stick by me MRC & you will achieve some fame.

If you're so alone... how about some Mickie James to cheer you up?

Mickie.James.jpg

Anything you can do I can do better!

Mickie_James_432416a.jpg

Does McCafe have the equivalent of a caramel frappuchino for a fraction of the price?

I LOVE your Cult of Green thread Dex, I'm writing up a response right now. I'd rep ya if I could.

I love that you called it "cult of green" here and in the thread. I really wanted that to be the title of the thread but I decided to go with the somewhat more PC title of "church" out of some misguided attempt to be less controversial. I should have just gone for it.

Meh, all "churches" are just congregations of cults anyways. I'm not exactly a religious man if you can't tell, the only religions I've ever dabbled in is Buddhism and Daoism and both of those aren't really "religions" once you get to the heart of them.

How dare that ****e go and get a "real" life. Make time for your e-family, bitch.

<4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back