[Official] All Things Dexter Thread

Mr. TM

Throwing a tantrum
You were mad that NorCal had one, so I made you one.

Also, I just want to say how are you?

And, are you Tdigle and Minor League Brian's love baby?

And what is your favourite flavour of ice cream?

You were mad that NorCal had one, so I made you one.

Hooray! I'm better than that NorCal guy anyway.

Also, I just want to say how are you?

On a 16 oz Red Bull fueled 2:05am forum and Adult Swim binge. So... fantastic. Couldn't be better! You?

And, are you Tdigle and Minor League Brian's love baby?

Yes. Tdigle is 6 months behind on his child support, and Brian locks me in the shed and feeds me mustard and biscuits. :(

And what is your favourite flavour of ice cream?

Ben and Jerry's Cherry Garcia. Overpriced as all fuck but it's worth it. The little dark chocolate chunks are what make it so good.

Dexter loves the Clue movie. Therefore, he is the shit. It's math, don't argue.

WoW!! Dexter gets a thread? Well, you deserve it man. You are one of the only newcomers I bother to read through their post thoroughly. Your rep penis is bigger than mine & you have posted less posts than me. Congrads Dexter, I hope we get to clash someday. :lmao:

[115]FalKon;1286762 said:
Congrads Dexter, I hope we get to clash someday. :lmao:

Ditto, but so far I haven't found anything to disagree with you on. I'm looking though, believe me. I'll find something, dammit.

He's my child, its obvious he'd be a big deal. Not as big a deal as his father, but hey; what can you do. I gave him my old Avatar, ya know.

I would just like to congradulate Dexter on his achievements for rep. You are now 102 or something in the list of posters with the highest rep. I now trail you by 3 posters.

I am catching up Dexter. The latest FECS reviews is giving me more rep than Obama gets for being the president.

Hell, for 5 hours work, that freakin ought to be a rep factory.

Like I said in the nWZo thread though, I'm cooking up something for the Lounge. Probably not going to be the rep factory the FECS thread is since the Lounge doesn't get the traffic the WWE section does, but hopefully I get a nod or two for it. ;)

This is, however, the first time in my history of posting in internet forums that it's taking me more than a single sitting to complete a post. I'm saving it in wordpad and I'll be copy/pasting it into the forum when I'm done. Yeah, I'm that much of a loser.

Hell, for 5 hours work, that freakin ought to be a rep factory.

Like I said in the nWZo thread though, I'm cooking up something for the Lounge. Probably not going to be the rep factory the FECS thread is since the Lounge doesn't get the traffic the WWE section does, but hopefully I get a nod or two for it. ;)

This is, however, the first time in my history of posting in internet forums that it's taking me more than a single sitting to complete a post. I'm saving it in wordpad and I'll be copy/pasting it into the forum when I'm done. Yeah, I'm that much of a loser.

I will be sure to visit the thread.

BTW, you aint a loser... putting in the hard yards now is the best option. No-one will listen to you if you have posted 600 times with no rep to show for it. You & I havent even reached comedic jobber status yet & we are just outside the Top 100 Posters With The Highest Rep list.

You know one guy gave me 2 rep points for the FECS thread? Some green rep recieved for the thread isn't worth much. Wouldnt call that a busy rep factory.

Yes... I have beaten Dexter in rep points... for the moment. It is going to be tight contest to find out who will reach the top first! I am in front by 3 posters

I have nearly, NEARLY, broken into the first page. My rise has been meteoric :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back