NXT.WZ

Baller

WZCW Veteran
This is the place where you will get all the information about NXT, including upcoming show information, records, and interviews from the pros and NXT Rookies.

Please if you would like to leave any comments on NXT please post it in here.

I am working on the first show, now it is really fun, but it's hard with only an hour of air time a week.

Edit: For the first episode, I am doing a different writing style for the matches, where the announcers tell the whole match. If people like it I will keep doing it if not I will go back to the original way.

I will be looking out for this Baller, can't wait to read the show and see how you differentiate from the real NXT.

Theo "Hitman" Mays;1912132 said:
I will be looking out for this Baller, can't wait to read the show and see how you differentiate from the real NXT.

Well, there will be the Mr. McMahon challenge, which can replace some rookies. But for the original episode, it will be similar to the real NXT, as I get it off the ground, but as it develops it will definitely be interesting.

I can confirm at this time that Mr. McMahon will open up NXT addressing the show, and its future.

Plus only one announced match has been confirmed and it is Michael Tarver and Carlito vs David Otunga and R-Truth.

Catch NXT tomorrow in the book this section near you.

This is the Official Standings based on record only, but record is only 1 criteria for the Pros to make their voting of seeding at the end of the season.

Daniel Bryan 1-0
Daren Young 1-0
Wade Barrett 0-1
David Otunga 1-0
Heath Slater 0-0
Skip Sheffield 0-1
Justin Gabriel 0-1
Michael Tarver 0-1

NXT Episode 1 - 3/26/2010 Results

In an amazing debut of the hottest new show, NXT, we met 8 NXT rookies trying to make it to the big time, with the help of some of their pros, if the pros are willing to cooperate.

After much complaining by The Miz, William Regal, and CM Punk, all 3 of their rookeis were placed in action.

However, in the first match of the contest, David Otunga and R-Truth teamed against Michael Tarver and Carlito. In a great opening contest on the first NXT, Michael Tarver proved why he was the rookie, making a key mistake, in the later part of the match, causing Rookie David Otunga, to make the pinfall, giving himself the first impression to all of the WWE pros.

Now, Darren Young and Skip Sheffield squared off in the first singles match in NXT history, and with the suprising help of CM Punk and William Regal, The South Beach Party Boy beat Skip Sheffield.

However, after the match CM Punk called out Darren Young, asking him to go straightedge, and due to Justin Gabriel loudmouthing at Punk backstage, Darren Young will face Justin Gabriel next week, and if Young loses he must go straightedge.

Also, announced for next week, due to The Miz talking to Vince McMahon will be the first Mr. McMahon challenge, and it will feature Miz's rookie Daniel Bryan against Kane, and due to the challenge stipulations, if Bryan loses he will be replaced by another rookie dying to be on NXT.

But before, Bryan can face Kane next week, he had to go through the best pure striker in England, Wade Barrett, with his pro, World Heavyweight Champ, Chris Jericho. Jericho and Miz did the best they could to prevent Bryan from getting the victory, but one mistake by Barrett, led to Cattle Mutilation, and Barrett chose to tap instead of snap.

After the match, Jericho and Miz teamed up on Bryan, using a steel chair to assualt the, American Dragon, leaving him battered in the ring to end the show.

Quick Results:
David Otunga and R-Truth d. Michael Tarver and Carlito
Darren Young d. Skip Sheffield.
Daniel Bryan d. Wade Barrett via submission.

Matches announced for next week:
Darren Young v. Justin Gabriel (If Young loses he goes straightedge)

Daniel Bryan v. Kane (Bryan loses Miz replaces him with somebody else)

The debut of "The One Man Rock Band" Heath Slater.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back