NXT LD will kick your fucking head in 3/02/10

Dude, they couldn't give Miz a stronger push if they tried.

Bryan Danielson is here. The king of the indies. He's technically better than half the roster. Who can we put him with? MIZ. And Miz pins Shawn in the main event of Raw after main eventing Smackdown. Dude is getting an epic push at the moment.

this isn't tough enough they have prior wrestling training and are training in FCW i'm confused by your logic of them being rookies.

Because they have never competed in the WWE before. FCW is their developmental league just like when a baseball player comes up from the minors to the majors he is a rookie

Dude, they couldn't give Miz a stronger push if they tried.

Bryan Danielson is here. The king of the indies. He's technically better than half the roster. Who can we put him with? MIZ. And Miz pins Shawn in the main event of Raw after main eventing Smackdown. Dude is getting an epic push at the moment.

As each day passes its becoming more and more clear that he is not the Jannetty. Who would of thought that he would be where he is now when he was the host of smackdown

i know the theme of the show i don't think WWE is that dumb to be like oh there rookies so they don't have any moves..I think Otunga and Young , the Cowboy and steriods and maybe that heath slater guy will become jobbers i hope i do not want to see these guys they are channel changers unless they are being squashed

Dude. Sarcasm. Look it up.

...Apparently you need to look up what the word sarcasm means, because the WWE is not in any way using the term "rookies" sarcastically.

Christ, why the fuck do so many people just have no idea of what sarcasm actually is?

He's not playing heel. He's voicing his real opinions.

And I like this more opinionated Cole.

No, he's not. He's playing heel, "shooting" on Danielson. It's rather incredibly obvious.

i know the theme of the show i don't think WWE is that dumb to be like oh there rookies so they don't have any moves..I think Otunga and Young , the Cowboy and steriods and maybe that heath slater guy will become jobbers i hope i do not want to see these guys they are channel changers unless they are being squashed

This guy is trying to get negative rep points

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back