NXT - June 26, 2013 with KB

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
NXT
Date: June 26, 2013
Commentators: William Regal, Tom Phillips

The focus shifts back to the titles tonight as Bo Dallas and Big E. Langston both return to the NXT Arena after their title match two weeks ago. We also have Dawson’Dylan vs. Ohno/Graves for a future title shot against the Wyatt Family. This is a pretty stacked show by NXT standards so let’s get to it.

Click on the link below for the full review.

The Show Before The Show

The crowd apparently have started turning their backs to Bo when he comes to the ring hence why the lights go out when he wins.

This NXT crowd in general is one of the quietest crowds I have ever heard on a televised wrestling show, it's to the point that it actually bothers me. You're going to see a damn wrestling show, cheer, boo, I don't care, just make some god damn noise.

The crowd apparently have started turning their backs to Bo when he comes to the ring hence why the lights go out when he wins.

I doubt the two things are related. Bo'sthing is that everyone hates him, but he acts like they love him and he's a superstar. Therefore he gets a spotlight.

I remember them being loud most of the time. They LOVE a lot of people out there.

Hm, my volume may have been too low. I watch through Hulu Plus on my PS3, & for some reason whenever I watch anything via my PS3 it's way louder, so I have to turn my TV down, I may have turned it down too much this time.

Also, you have to remember that by this show, the fans have watched four sodding hours of NXT. By the final show, they're worn out.

I like how Regal is willing to put so many people in NXT over. Not to mention, he's great on commentary. Anyway, this week's show wasn't great, but I still enjoyed it a bunch.

I like how Regal is willing to put so many people in NXT over. Not to mention

I think he mentioned something about putting people over in his AOW episode w/ Colt. Something along the lines of people helped him so now he feels it's his time to help the younger generation get over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back