• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NXT - April 17, 2013 with KB

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
NXT
Date: April 17, 2013
Commentators: Tony Dawson, William Regal

We’re kind of at a new starting point in NXT with the end of the Regal vs. Ohno feud last week. Granted that’s just in theory because a clean win rarely ends anything in WWE anymore. We also need a new challenger for Langston and the NXT Title. As for tonight though, we have Corey Graves vs. Seth Rollins in a rare singles match for a member of the Shield. Let’s get to it.

Click on the link below for the full review.

What You See Is What You Get

Gabriel and Kruger actually had a couple of matches with backstory back in FCW. Essentially it boiled down to "Me and Justin Gabriel have a history. I kicked his ass a lot and he's been ducking me for years. This company's only big enough for one of us. Let's have a fight."

As you might expect from two guys who know how to work that have known each other for well over a decade, they had two good matches. On that subject, you should check them out. Their two matches from 2010 are like night and day compared to their 2013 matches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back