NXT - June 12, 2013 with KB

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
NXT
Date: June 12, 2013
Commentators: William Regal, Tony Dawson

It’s a big week here on NXT with Bo Dallas finally getting his title shot against Big E. Langston. Last week Langston sounded as serious as he ever has in NXT and the match was well set up. Dallas however still comes off as a lame imitation of a good heel rather than someone we have a reason to dislike. Other than that we should get another Women’s Title tournament match. Let’s get to it.

Click on the link below for the full review.

Who Better Than Langston?

For the life of me, I can't understand what the fuck exactly the WWE brass sees in Bo Dallas.

The Zayn/Cesaro match was great, as was the Wyatt vignette.

For the life of me, I can't understand what the fuck exactly the WWE brass sees in Bo Dallas.

The Zayn/Cesaro match was great, as was the Wyatt vignette.

I don't get it either. He was in the first match on the new NXT a year ago this month and I still don't get what the appeal is.

Can we have Cesaro and Zayn at every show? Or just an hour of that every week?

I like that Bo's slowly turning heel, but I don't really get what's so special about him either. I'm hoping he makes a good heel, though.

I don't get it either. He was in the first match on the new NXT a year ago this month and I still don't get what the appeal is.

Dusty fucked up. Bo was the top face towards the end of FCW. Dusty put him in the same position in front of a different audience without giving them a reason to get behind him. As he's at best a limited guy, the crowd didn't like that and rejected him. Dusty's using that to fuel a heel turn, though it's a gimmick that won't get him very far if called up with it since the crowd will lack a reason to reject him

If Bo Dallas is supposed to be a heel, why did they act like Bo was a conquering hero winning the big title fight when he finally won?

I mean it looked as if they were treating Bo like he was a face beating the Heel champion, when the opposite is more true.

I don't know what to make of Dawson & Kris Kristoffersons kid, LeFort however, is great especially that laugh.

I don't know what to make of Dawson & Kris Kristoffersons kid, LeFort however, is great especially that laugh.

I like 'em. They give off an awesome old school vibe, their gimmick isn't anything too convoluted, and they've been working pretty well together. Oh, and I really enjoy their finisher.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back