• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

nWZo Championship Wrestling.

J-Dogg

The Backbreaker Machine
Well nWZo brothers we now have out own fed, i will be posting up the debut show in a couple of days....STAY TUNED 4 LYFE.

As I said earlier, you shouldn't make the name nWZo Championship Wrestling, because then we can't have squash matches with the other talent. Make the name something creative, so we can show these forums that we aren't just a couple of dudes with keyboards.

As I said earlier, you shouldn't make the name nWZo Championship Wrestling, because then we can't have squash matches with the other talent. Make the name something creative, so we can show these forums that we aren't just a couple of dudes with keyboards.

Well how do i get the title changed?

[QUOTE="THE" U.P.;1281639]You fail.[/QUOTE]

Your mother failed with you.....YOUR A WASTED COCKSTAIN.

J-dogg... for real? you're going to use your mom jokes... come up with something more creative....

It was 1 fuck up, but i want to get the show done on Monday because im busy this weekend, but i will try to do my best....if anyone wants to offer suggestions to one of their nWZo brothers its welcome.

Ok titles are as follows:

CKD/nWZo World Title.
Tag Titles.
Television Title.
nWZo Domination Title (title is based on who ever wins the title within the group nWZo becomes leader until they lose the belt)...at the moment thats just a suggestion.
King Of The Street Fight Trophy(basically a type of hardcore title).

Thats it for titles no more than this number of them.

Federation's special matches:

TLC Steel Cage Match: TLC rules in a Steel Cage.

Freebird Tag Title Matches.

Some things still subject to change.

Ok titles are as follows:

CKD/nWZo World Title.
Tag Titles.
Television Title.
nWZo Domination Title (title is based on who ever wins the title within the group nWZo becomes leader until they lose the belt)...at the moment thats just a suggestion.
King Of The Street Fight Trophy(basically a type of hardcore title).

Thats it for titles no more than this number of them.

Federation's special matches:

TLC Steel Cage Match: TLC rules in a Steel Cage.

Freebird Tag Title Matches.

Some things still subject to change.

What does CKD stand for?

Well you said make the fed name creative and CKD stands for "Crush Kill Destroy", but if you don't like it please throw a name of your own in.

See, that's an awesome name. That's exactly the type of creative stuff we need going on in the nWZo. Instead of nWZo Championship Wrestling, I think CKD Wrestling is a better name.

See, that's an awesome name. That's exactly the type of creative stuff we need going on in the nWZo. Instead of nWZo Championship Wrestling, I think CKD Wrestling is a better name.

Thanks im employing you as co writer with me because sometime its hard to do it all by yourself.

So all know, this is just a discussion thread, i will make a new thread for the shows.

Can I have the Unsanctioned nWZo WWF Intercontinental Title and nWZo WCW United States Title?? I want an angle where I bring around the older versions of the IC and US Titles, dressed in a suit, as one of the managers in the nWZo and WZDX.

Can I have the Unsanctioned nWZo WWF Intercontinental Title and nWZo WCW United States Title?? I want an angle where I bring around the older versions of the IC and US Titles, dressed in a suit, as one of the managers in the nWZo and WZDX.

J-Dogg and I are almost done with this week's show, but I'll put this into consideration for next week's show.

I demand to be in the title match!

:lmao:

Good luck with it homies.

J-Dogg and I are almost done with this week's show, but I'll put this into consideration for next week's show.

No Title Matches for Rick Rude. I’m retired and I’m just “living in my glory days” of being WWF Intercontinental Champion and WCW United States Champion, as a New Wrestle Zone D-Generation X World Order manager. Don’t think of my Belts as Titles, but more like weapons to use like Jimmy Hart’s megaphone or Mr. Fuji’s cane or bucket of salt.

10.jpg

048Rude.jpg

Wait, am I the only manager in our stable??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back