NWA World's Heavyweight Champion

Who should be NWA World Champ right now?

• Jeff Jarrett

• Christian Cage

• Sting

• Abyss

• Samoa Joe

• A.J. Styles

• Christopher Daniels

• The Truth

• Scott Steiner

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
T

T_Mighty_J_Mitch

Barring what happened on Impact last night, who do you think should be the NWA World's Heavyweight Champion right now?

I think that Christian should have it. I'm a big sting fan, but I think Christian carries it better, meanwhile Sting can keep fueding with Jarrett. Christian or Truth. But not Abyss. Abyss is just plain dumb.

CrazedECW said:
I think that Christian should have it. I'm a big sting fan, but I think Christian carries it better, meanwhile Sting can keep fueding with Jarrett. Christian or Truth. But not Abyss. Abyss is just plain dumb.
Honestly Im not a big Abyss fan myself BUT there are some people who like him! JJ should have it now and have Sting win it off him, then have someone other than JJ beat sting for it to build there Cred. AND it will be getting close to the end of Stings contract and it would be a great way to pass the torch!!

I say Jarrett should hold onto it.

Retain at Victory Road (pinning Christian).

Go to a DQ finish with Sting at Hard Justice.

Beat Sting at No Surrender.

And put over Joe at Bound For Glory.

Then put him over again in November (JJ never does shit like that).

That way it builds up Jarrett as an even bigger heel, builds up the belt (Sting), and puts Joe over HUGE.

Please TNA, I beg you.

I think they are gonna give it to Joe sooner than that unless they build up this Joe vs Steiner thing. I think Jarrett should drop the belt already. I don't think Jarrett would have had the belt that long if he wasn't part of the team that started TNA. He's the V.P. If you wanna talk about somebody being shoved down somebody else's throat, talk about him. I think Christian or Sting should get the belt right now. Oh yeah, don't give it to Monty Brown either..

I don't understand why the booked the last PPV that way if they were going to put in on Jarrett. That's preposterous.

Aside from that, Jarrett is absolutely terrible and doesn't deserve to even be in the upper card, let alone be a champion. Cornette made fun of Vince for handing the belt to his neighbors and son in law, but it was a bit hypocritical since Jarrett only wins because his family runs the show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back