• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Not Again...

Derf

O.M.G.
WrestleZone.com said:
The news continues to get worse for Hulk Hogan as TMZ.com is reporting that Hogan was involved in a car accident on the Bayside Bridge in Florida today.

According to the report, Hogan was driving a Mercedes at the time and they mentioned that daughter Brooke was there and that Linda showed up afterwards, looking like she was coming "to the rescue."

We will have more on this story as it comes in.
Again?

Is this the definition of irony or is this divine intervention?

Nick gets in a car crash, Hogan blames it on God, Then Hogan gets in a car crash.

I hope he is ok, but I'm pretty sure this will change his overall outlook and demeanor .

[QUOTE="THE FIERCE ONE" MIKE W;460034]Is this the definition of irony or is this divine intervention?

Nick gets in a car crash, Hogan blames it on God, Then Hogan gets in a car crash.

I hope he is ok, but I'm pretty sure this will change his overall outlook and demeanor .[/QUOTE]

Bet you half a dollar?

[QUOTE="THE FIERCE ONE" MIKE W;460034]Is this the definition of irony or is this divine intervention?

I hope he is ok, but I'm pretty sure this will change his overall outlook and demeanor .[/QUOTE]

I thought the same...that karma is a bitch.

Karma hit Hulk ten fold, He really should look at who he blames before he starts fights he cant win, I hope hes ok but maybe this will help him realise that he is becoming a total douche

i think short of finding out he is adopted and his real parents are from canada it cannot get anyworse for the immortal hulk hogan.

unless wwe think he might be tarnishing the WWE name and dont want him to "put over" any other wrestler.

nah seriously merf.... are you a mind reader i mean i know i asked for H.B.K in it but wasnt expecting to have shawn superkicking my least fav wrestler in it to. lol thanks alot

that was the best superkick pic...the rest were small, low quality, masked by ropes, or had ass shots of Micheals

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back