Nonononononoooooo!!!!

Yeah that was a great movie I also loved A Knight's Tale. I didn't even know he was in the Patrioit.

The Dark Knight? What? Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

The Dark Knight? What? Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Yep.. it is Horrible :icon_cry:

So much potential

I guess the autopsy was "inconclusive" so they'll have to wait another 2 weeks to determine a cause of death supposedly? Sounds weird to me. Anyways, this does indeed still suck incase you were wondering.

I never saw any of his movies and I hardly knew him. I only knew him from Brokeback Mountain, which I never saw. Still sucks, and what interests me is the fact that he had something to do with one of the Olsen Twins.

Anyways...

R.I.P Heath

Pathetic. Doesn't God love everybody?

Wish some people could realize that.

I don't think God has anything to do with what the WBC does. They're delusional, hate-filled, idiots. The fact that this "church" is getting more and more members is what really disturbs me.

Flames Out
Dragon

I believe in God in a way but Religion is shit, causes way too much problems in the world.

I beleive in the possibility of there being a God, but religion in general I just don't like, and it's cause some, not all, but some people just take their religious beliefs to far, and are not open to the fact that their religious beliefs may be wrong, there is a quote from Dogma where Chris Rocks character says "God never wanted you to beleive, god just wanted you to have and idea, people kill for their beliefs nobody ever killed over an idea", I realize Dogma is a comedy, but I think that one line makes sense

For a religious group to picket a guys funeral just shows how fucked up some people are, and how blinded they are by their beliefs, just let the guy rest in piece

I don't believe in it. But other people are welcome to believe in it. I have no problem. But if there is a god, then surley he wouldn't have a problem with homosexuals. And surley if he was god and he did have a problem with them then he could give them some sort of lightning lobotomy. I'm joking. But really if there was a God he wouldn't give people the will to do evil things.

Well maybe G-d wants to test us, see if we do the right thing or the bad thing.

So he stands back and let's thousands people get massacred in Rwanda? Or he let's a man rape a 6 month old baby?

So he stands back and let's thousands people get massacred in Rwanda? Or he let's a man rape a 6 month old baby?

From studying the bible,I learn that god is not controlling the world at the moment but the devil

So the WBC is planning to "picket" Heath's funeral because he was in BBM. I can't believe this is true. If anyone wants to see the flier they put out on that here it is:

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u83/SPNwallpapers/5b694281.jpg

These are the same people that picket the funerals of dead soldiers. Despicable.

Flames Out
Dragon

LMAO!!!

That right there is one of the reasons i'm not a Christian, I'm religious, but not a Christian. My mean really, its amazing the utter stupidity of some of these Christian churches. Some of these organizations take the bible and our society today way to damn far, its like the Puritans all over again.

I found this, its about the same church thats protesting Heath's funeral

http://www.splcenter.org/intel/intelreport/article.jsp?aid=231

The Reverend Fred Phelps (of WBC) goes off on Stephen Cobert

[youtube]e647x8xFKTs[/youtube]

Is he what the devil is supposed to look like? Psshaw I'd rather be burning in the "hell" these people have created for being bisexual than share the "heaven" they've dreamed up with them.

And now for a better video(though very sad):

[youtube]wzuA7cYmKtY[/youtube]

:(
Flames Out
Dragon

Wow. Honestly, if I saw those people picketing his funeral, I would probably just grab the closest blunt object and start bashing faces in. How sick can you be? Honestly? Picketing a funeral? That kind of shit makes me lose all faith in humanity.

Ifhis career continued, heath would of been set for superstardom, i cant believe that hes gone, we are exactly the same age, and being a parent too it really suckssucks to lose some one you love, but at least she is taken care of

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back