Nonononononoooooo!!!!

Definitely isn't a good sign. I just found out that TMZ is the one who reported that his death was accidental and I don't trust that site at all (just really bad journalism). They're already making up rumors about his death (the whole Mary-Kate thing).

Flames out
Dragon

what does Mary Kate have to do with this? I heard that it was her apartment... I dont buy that because she was nowhere to be seen...

Wait, i think I answered my own question :(

what does Mary Kate have to do with this? I heard that it was her apartment... I dont buy that because she was nowhere to be seen...

Wait, i think I answered my own question :(

Exactly. They just made up a random rumor that he was found in Mary-Kate's apartment, and then five seconds later they said it was false.

Flames Out
Dragon

Its true people, its all over every news circuit.

Jesus, this is fucked up. Looks like we won't be seeing any more Joker. Damn, this kid was so fuckin' talented too, if you saw the Bob Dylan film I'm Not There, he was amazing in it. Not to mention he was amazing in Brokeback Mountain, and Candy. Big time loss for the acting world.

Like someone said before, first Brad Renfro (who was fucking amazing and so underrated in movies like Bully) now Heath Ledger. Celebrites always seem to die in 3's, so watch out.

Oh and can someone change the name of this thread so people will actually know what this thread is about? I was about to make a thread for this when I just thought I'd see this random one here.

Have people forgotten about The Patriot? He played his role well IMO.

And I guess someone could move it to Chit Chat, but I have no power here:(

Its true people, its all over every news circuit.

Jesus, this is fucked up. Looks like we won't be seeing any more Joker. Damn, this kid was so fuckin' talented too, if you saw the Bob Dylan film I'm Not There, he was amazing in it. Not to mention he was amazing in Brokeback Mountain, and Candy. Big time loss for the acting world.

Like someone said before, first Brad Renfro (who was fucking amazing and so underrated in movies like Bully) now Heath Ledger. Celebrites always seem to die in 3's, so watch out.

Both Brad and Heath are just examples of people with so much potential, and sadly we'll never see all of it now.

I was thinking about the "dying in 3's thing" too. Hopefully that doesn't happen here. We don't need more actors to pass away that's for sure.

Flames Out
Dragon

Have people forgotten about The Patriot? He played his role well IMO.

And I guess someone could move it to Chit Chat, but I have no power here:(

I still remember The Patriot. One of his more underrated roles.

And uh sorry...this prolly should be in Chit Chat. I was half-blinded by shock so I just posted it here.

Flames Out
Dragon

I found this on the nytimes website.

"Last week I probably slept an average of two hours a night," he said. "I couldn't stop thinking. My body was exhausted, and my mind was still going." One night he took an Ambien, which failed to work. He took a second one and fell into a stupor, only to wake up an hour later, his mind still racing.
He must've been real worried about his role.

I also found this
It is a physically and mentally draining role - his Joker is a "psychopathic, mass-murdering, schizophrenic clown with zero empathy" he said cheerfully - and, as often happens when he throws himself into a part, he is not sleeping much.

I don't know, this role must have been tough.. Must've toyed with his sleep patterns...

I just saw Mel Gibson on MSNBC saying he "had so much hope" for Heath as an actor. Kind of ironic for Mel Gibson of all people to be talking about this considering his battles with drugs.

Man this is a tragedy. I hate it when young talented artists die. They always leave so much that could have been (Morrison, Hendrix, Joplin, Cobain, James Dean, etc.)

He was great in Monster's Ball too.

He was so talented. this really does suck.. This was his role to super stardom...

Now this is going to bring a lot more publicity to the movie. A lot more than it already has... the movie sales are going to be off the chart...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back