Nonononononoooooo!!!!

Heath Ledger died. :(

And I am crying my eyes out. He was so young and talented and he had a little girl too. I can't believe it.

EDIT:
1561662345527heathledgexd3.jpg

Rest in Peace Heath.

Flames Out
Dragon

Heath Ledger died. :(

And I am crying my eyes out. He was so young and talented and he had a little girl too. I can't believe it.

Flames Out
Dragon
Yeah, this is horrible... I can't believe this... He was one role away from super stardom... May he R.I.P.

WTF?!?!??!??!??!? When did this happen? He was the joker in the new batman movie!

here you go..

Breaking news
MSNBC News Services
updated 12 minutes ago
NEW YORK - Heath Ledger was found dead Tuesday at a downtown Manhattan residence in a possible drug-related death, police said. He was 28.

According to WNBC, Ledger was found with pills strewn all around him.

NYPD spokesman Paul Browne said Ledger had an appointment for a massage at the Manhattan apartment believed to be his home. The housekeeper, who went to let Ledger know the masseuse was there, found him unconscious at approximately 3:30 p.m. ET, according to the New York Times. After receiving no response from the actor after shaking him, they called authorities.

WTF?!?!??!??!??!? When did this happen? He was the joker in the new batman movie!

It just happened a little while ago. They're showing his apartment in NYC (where he was found dead) right now on the news. Has something to do with pills apparently.

So fricken tragic. And they just have to keep showing clips of him in A Knight's Tale. :(

Flames Out
Dragon

Tree of Life is his last official movie... He died during the filming of The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus

I am actually a HUGE 10 Things I Hate About You fan. Loved him in that.

One of my favorite movies. This is so sad. My sister just sent me a text- I hadn't heard anything until now. He was such a good actor and he was hot as hell. Way too young to leave us.

RIP

Yeah I know, he was going to be in The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus, but it hasn't finished filming and with Heath dead who knows if it will be released.

Flames Out
Dragon
Yep, I saw that, and posted it... This is sad, he was a talented actor....

They are saying the drugs next to him are prescribed drugs...

I've just been told now, It's really sad, he was a good actor, and only really just starting his career, as a big star, how sad :(

Wait, now i believe they are saying those were sleeping pills... I hate when reporters cant make up their minds...

This is so sad

Yep, I saw that, and posted it... This is sad, he was a talented actor....

They are saying the drugs next to him are prescribed drugs...

Yeap, they were prescription pills.

I feel really bad for Heath's family, his daughter, and Michelle Williams too. :( Can't imagine what they're going through.

Flames Out
Dragon

On FOX news they're reporting Police are saying Heath's death was accidental. I don't know that just makes it even more tragic to me.

Flames Out
Dragon

On FOX news they're reporting Police are saying Heath's death was accidental. I don't know that just makes it even more tragic to me.

Flames Out
Dragon

I don't know...

I heard that the pills were sleeping pills. That is never a good sign...

Now they are saying that it wasn't his apartment :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back