Nominations For ROTY

A Pimp Named Angel - Your a funny motherfucker.

Buffalo Dave - I can't go against an MMA Brethren. BD is a quality MMA poster who knows his shit.

The Big Black Crock - How the fuck aren't you on the list yet.

Dirty Jose - Because I like my Mexicans dirty.

And....

Coco The Monkey - He was screwed out of last years ROTY.

I nominate Joe's Gonna Kill You. Somewhat surprised he hasn't already been nominated (from what I've seen), he deserves a mention if nothing else. I also nominate TPP for, amongst other things, making my sig.

My fellow posters, even though we haven't seen eye to eye on numerous issues (namely being my opinion against yours), I still implore all of you to vote for PG, PaperGhost that is.

True, I am not the funniest posters(do not quote this line and make obvious remarks Angel), but what I do bring is a level of calmness and level-headed opinionism to these here forums.

Wherever there is a Cena bashing thread, it is I who rescue the man's reputation and call him 'not so bad' (while Doc wipes a tear from his eye), whenever someone utters the line "TNA Booking sucks" or "Madden is so right", I heroically defend the honor of Total Nonstop Action and call Madden a c**t-bag. And on this crusade of justice, I would like to thank all those who had the time to green-rep me in agreement, or have red - repped me and made themselves look like incredible sl*ts and b*tches. But we are not done. We have a long way to go to bring this here forum to the levels of Gods and Titans that it deserves and for that I need you my bretheren, I need you.

So fellow forumers in closing I say,

If you give a post, vote PaperGhost.... for Rookie Of The Year:thumbsup:

Ferbian is a pretty obvious choice for the award but I really like that poster LSN 80. He makes good threads, can argue well etc.

So just because I want a different name up for the awards I'll say LSN 80.

This is going to be a Ferbian vs Blue Cardinal battle... and I LOVE it.

Oh, and what about Armbar?

This isn't as cut-and-dry as D-Man likes to think.

DirtyJose and nick are better than Ferbian and Blue Cardinal in terms of quality. Ferbian obviously has the edge in quantity. Blue Cardinal is like Mario - well-rounded.

DirtyJose is better than all of them.

And what about nickb03? :shrug:

This isn't as cut-and-dry as D-Man likes to think.

DirtyJose and nick are better than Ferbian and Blue Cardinal in terms of quality. Ferbian obviously has the edge in quantity. Blue Cardinal is like Mario - well-rounded.

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

It's early and I'm having a brainfart.

nickb03, Blue Cardinal, Ferbian, and Dirty-fucking-Jose FTW

My bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo