Nobody doesn't like Essa Rios

Tastycles

Turn Bayley heel
The reason you should vote for Essa Rios

For each one of every big name wrestler's fans, there's someone who hates the wrestler more than life itself. You might hate Randy Orton. You might hate John Cena. You might even hate the Ultimate Warrior. But you know who you don't hate? Essa Rios.

A vote for Essa Rios is a guarantee that the wrestler you hate won't win.

The arguments you can use

Essa Rios ended Gillberg's 453 day streak as WWF Light Heavyweight champion

Essa Rios won a title on his debut.

Essa Rios remains the youngest singles champion in the history of the World Wrestling Federation.

What have Stone Cold Steve Austin, Big Show, Rey Mysterio, Goldberg and Essa Rios all got in common? They have all been the Wrestling Observer Newsletter's Rookie of The Year.

He once formed a tag team with fellow tournament heavyweight Stevie Richards.

Due to his successful feud with Funaki he was voted 'pride of Mexico'. That's not true, but nobody will fact check.

Essa Rios won a title on his debut.

Essa Rios remains the youngest singles champion in the history of the World Wrestling Federation.

Was this when he debuted as Essa, or as Aquilas? He was aquilas in WWF for a while right?

Have to say, you are on the money. I have never hated Essa Rios. He was the reason I was tuning in to Heat most the time. Him and commissioner Stevie Richards of course ("All Stevie, All Night; Nothing but Heat" - amirite?).

Always loved the point one way, then point the other, pose he did before matches!

Essa Rios left WWE because he had more pressing matters to attend to, like Moonsaulting terrorists. Squashing Samoa Joe when nobody is watching and then slinking off like nothing happened. Does anybody remember that he almost beat Kurt Angle on an episode of heat one time. I do. Fondly.

Essa Rios pinned Taka in that match who Mick Foley said is one of the greatest to enter a WWE ring. So therefore Essa Rios is the greatest to enter a ring.

I nearly made a Stevie Richards HQ based on the Chris Benoit replacement joke but quickly realised I like both of them too much. Also, Stevie was hardcore champ over twenty times, and wrestled as Fake Dude Love. What's not to love.

I didn't though, so I hope to go team Essa all the way. Who's the first opponent?

I nearly made a Stevie Richards HQ based on the Chris Benoit replacement joke but quickly realised I like both of them too much. Also, Stevie was hardcore champ over twenty times, and wrestled as Fake Dude Love. What's not to love.

I didn't though, so I hope to go team Essa all the way. Who's the first opponent?

Ricky Steamboat. Welp, this was fun.

Ahh, we'll get him past Steamboat. Why is his boat merely steaming? Where's the fire? The fire caught in Essa Rios' hair. Fire always wins.

Fuck it, I need to watch me some Essa Rios matches. He was one cool cat.

Cool generic Mexican-sounding entrance music too. He has my vote

Steamboat's real name is Richard Blood.

Dick-blood...

Let that sink in...

Also, why the fuck wasn't that the name he became famous with?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back