Night Of Champions 2012 LD 9/16/12

nightmare

...7, 8, Better stay up late...
Q0ZRT3ltMFJxOTgx_o_wwe-night-of-champions-2012-official-theme-song-rules-.jpg

Live from the TD Garden in Boston, MA- A night where every title is on the line. Who will survive and who will have to give up the gold?

Pre-Show Battle Royal to name No. 1 Contender to U.S. Champion Antonio Cesaro

Who will emerge victorious to put holes in the current reign of the Swiss born champion?

Divas Championship: Layla(c) vs. Kaitlyn

Could the newest diva powerhouse put an end to Layla? Or will we see interference from Eve causing this match to be thrown out?

Randy Orton vs. Dolph Ziggler

Will the viper strike again or will the show off land a victory over Orton on his way to the top?

Intercontinental Championship: The Miz(c) vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Sin Cara vs. Cody Rhodes

Could the mysterious Rey make JGlass the happiest man on earth by winning the title? Will Rhodes regain the belt he returned to glory? Will Sin Cara get his first title in the WWE? Or could the Miz survive them all and continue his awesome reign?

f3803_tumblr_m9t64fPlwH1rn8962o1_500.jpg

With Paul Heyman at his side, will our hero once again defeat WWE's version of Superman? Or will the resilient John Cena outlast Punk in his hometown and walk away with the belt?

sheamusadr_display_image.jpg

Will this battle between ADR and Sheamus finally come to and end? Does Sheamus choose to use the Brouge Kick or will ADR make the champ tap out? Could we see Ziggler cash in his MITB on the victor and walk out as the new World Champion?

la-et-st-monday-night-raw-daniel-bryan-2012082-001_crop_exact.jpg

Could 'Hell No!' put aside their differences and win the Tag Team Championship? Or will Truth\Kofi rally together once again to retain?​

-------

I can't explain how nervous I am about this one; how tense I am. My favourite wrestler has so often been abused and misused and mistreated and sidelined and stepped upon. No doubt he should be the one to carry the championship into the Royal Rumble (and beyond). The title belongs on his shoulder. All I can say is this:

Go Team Friendship.

I'll not be watching this live. Inevitably, Punk, Rey and Bryan will all be on the winning end of five star matches.

I I am not going to order this PPV, aside from CM Punk vs. John Cena, I don't think any of the matches are going to be PPV quality.

I I am not going to order this PPV, aside from CM Punk vs. John Cena, I don't think any of the matches are going to be PPV quality.

The IC title match has potential and the thought of Kane\Bryan winning the belts should be enough to spark interest.

Plus JBL makes his way down the ramp once again? Who would want to miss that?

12k people (and rising) listening to whatever the theme of the show is on a 30 second repeat waiting for the pre-show. Hilarious.

Contemplating watching the ppv and just be tired in college all day tomorrow will judge whether it's worth it or not after the first match.

This storyline still....
I mean Sheamus has like five finishers he has used within the past year, losing one shouldn't hurt him in anyway.

Watching the pre-show. LoL so many fillers for the battle royal.
Drew McIntyre sighting!
But we all know Santino will win.

There's only one thing I'm interested in tonight and it's Punk Vs Cena. After the number of times Cena has failed to win, normally I'd bet the house on him to win tonight but the addition of Heyman flips things on their head.
Cena is getting screwed, I don't know how, it might be some bullshit way but Punk is walking out with the belt. If it's interference, who? I can't imagine it'd be Brock but someone else?

Is it bad that I know more about the challenger who won the jobber battle royal than the US champion?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back