• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

nfl mock draft top 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sterl_03

1.Oakland-Jamarcus Russell QB/LSU
2.Detroit-Brady Quinn QB/ND
3.Cleveland-Calvin Johnson WR/GT
4.Tampa Bay-Adrian Peterson HB/OU
5.Arizona-Joe Thomas LT/UW
6.Washington-Alan Branch DT/UM
7.Minnesota-Laron Landry S/LSU
8.Houston-Leon Hall CB/UM
9.Miami-Reggie Nelson S/UF
10.Atlanta Falcons-Levi Brown LT/PSU

thats my top 10..wats urs

Yours is okay but here is mines......

1) Oakland Raiders: Jamarcus Russell QB/LSU
2) Detroit Lions: Joe Thomas OL/Wisconsin
3) Cleveland Browns: Calvin Johnson WR/GT
4) Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Alan Branch DT/Michigan
5) Arizona Cardinals: Gaines Adams DE/ Clemson
6) Washington Redskins: Jammal Anderson DE/ Arkansas
7) Minnesota Vikings: Dwayne Jarrett WR/ USC
8) Houston Texans: Adrian Peterson RB/ Oklahoma
9) Miami Dolphins: Brady Quinn QB/ Notre Dame
10) Atlanta Falcons: Laron Landry S/ L.S.U

that's mines without trades but I expect a few after some of the FA signings.

oakland raiders jamarcus russell, lsu, qb
detroit lions brady quinn, notre dame, qb
cleveland browns adrian peterson, oklahoma, rb
tampa bay buccaneers calvin johnson, georgia tech, wr
arizona cardinals joe thomas, wisconsin, ot
washington redskins alan branch, michigan, dt
minnesota vikings ted ginn jr, ohio state, wr/kr/pr
houston texans leon hall, michigan, cb
miami dolphins laron landry, lsu, s
atlanta falcons reggie nelson, florida, s

It wouldn't suprise me in the least to see the Lions take Calvin Johnson now.
Trading for George Foster gives them a decent RT.

I also wouldn't be suprised to see Houston try to trade up with someone to take Brady Quinn.
I hope Quinn doesn't get drafted into the NFC North, don't want my Packers to have to play him twice a year for the next 10-12 years.

1. packers suck
2. the lions wouldnt be dumb enough to take another wide receiver with the their first pick. they took charles rogers, and mike williams, and one is out of the league cuz of drugs, and the other is just flat out BAD

Wow, you must know what Matt Millen is thinking then huh?
If they have Calvin the highest rated player on the board, why wouldn't they take him? That offense would be unstoppalbe with Johnson, Williams, Jones, and Bell.

And the Packers shot was really uncalled for.

The Packers will continue to suck as long as your cancer "Favre" keeps playing. Either Rodgers or some draftee needs a chance and Favre is too selfish to let them.

In regards to the Lions, They should take either Quinn, Johnson, or trade down. I think they will pick Thomas but that is just stupid imo.

BTW, E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles! 2007 NFC Champions

Please explain to me how Favre is a "cancer"?
Favre is still playing at a pretty high level, so I really don't see why he should step aside for someone that isn't ready.
Do you even watch Packer games?

Yeah, every time the Eagles are kicking you guys's a***s!

Favre won't being playing forever and you guys have no chance at a Super Bowl face it. You might as well see if Rodgers is your QB of the future.

So you've seen three Packer games to base your opinion on?
And no shit Favre won't be playing forever, but when he says he is coming back he obviously gives us the best chance to win.

The best chance to win what! You can't beat the Bears man. Give up! All I am saying is the give the young guys a shot.

Hey, who do you think the Pack will draft? I don't think Marshawn Lynch will be there.

It wouldn't suprise me in the least to see the Lions take Calvin Johnson now.
Trading for George Foster gives them a decent RT.

I also wouldn't be suprised to see Houston try to trade up with someone to take Brady Quinn.
I hope Quinn doesn't get drafted into the NFC North, don't want my Packers to have to play him twice a year for the next 10-12 years.

Haha Foster a decent RT? That's a good one. He's below average.

Even if the Lions get Quinn, their offense would be maybe average. Bell does not break tackles and his blockers give him 2 yards, he'll get 2 yards. He barely got to 1000 yards in the Broncos system which everyone knows is the best in the league. But I think the Lions will get Thomas from Wisconsin.

All the Broncos need to do is get a good DE, and those are mad deep this year, and get a decent WR. Easily the Broncos have had the best off season this year. Bly and Champ = best CB duo on the league. Travis Henry = 1500-1700 yards rushing. Daniel Graham and Tony Schleffler are gonna be a dynamic TE duo. Watch out AFC the Broncos are gonna be hot this year.

The best chance to win what! You can't beat the Bears man. Give up! All I am saying is the give the young guys a shot.

Hey, who do you think the Pack will draft? I don't think Marshawn Lynch will be there.

I don't think they are gonna win the Super Bowl by any means.

As for the draft, I really don't know. I kinda want them to draft a good d lineman, then i pray that Michael Bush from Louisville is around for them to grab in the 2nd round.

Haha Foster a decent RT? That's a good one. He's below average.

Even if the Lions get Quinn, their offense would be maybe average. Bell does not break tackles and his blockers give him 2 yards, he'll get 2 yards. He barely got to 1000 yards in the Broncos system which everyone knows is the best in the league. But I think the Lions will get Thomas from Wisconsin.

All the Broncos need to do is get a good DE, and those are mad deep this year, and get a decent WR. Easily the Broncos have had the best off season this year. Bly and Champ = best CB duo on the league. Travis Henry = 1500-1700 yards rushing. Daniel Graham and Tony Schleffler are gonna be a dynamic TE duo. Watch out AFC the Broncos are gonna be hot this year.

I wouldn't say he is below average, i would say he is average.
I hope my boy Joe Thomas goes 2nd, that would be fantastic.

actually, mike williams was the highest player on the "Wiz's" mel kipers board when he was drafted, and now look GENIOUS

and it wasnt "uncalled for". it is what it is, they suck.

What does Mike Williams have to do with anything in this conversation?

he does b/c u said "calvin johnson is the highest player on the draft board, so thats why the lions would take him"...well so was mike williams according to mel kiper when he was drafted and look how awful he turned out to be.

bottom line: detroit WILL NOT take calvin johnson. not after the way charles rogers and mike williams turned out to be

I hope Tedd Ginn doesnt wind up on a bad team that would be horrible. I think the Bengals need a good kicker next season after Graham missed that winning field goal against the Steelers.

1.Oakland-Jamarcus Russell QB/LSU
2.Detroit-Brady Quinn QB/ND
3.Cleveland-Adrian Peterson HB/OU
4.Tampa Bay-Calvin JohnsonWR/GT
5.Arizona-Joe Thomas LT/UW
6.Washington-Alan Branch DT/UM
7.Minnesota-Ted Ginn jr. WR/OSU
8.Houston-Leon Hall CB/UM
9.Miami-Reggie Nelson S/UF
10.Atlanta Falcons-Levi Brown LT/PSU

Status
Not open for further replies.