NFL Football LD, 2013/14 Season

Not to mention Ponder's the worst QB in the league aside from Geno Smith.

blaine2.0_standard_400.0.jpg

"Phew... nobody remembers me."

The Chargers shut me up.

Texans perform another comeback. The Titans played way too conservative when they were up by 8 in the 4th.

Ugh offense too passive in the 2nd half. A mess without Reggie. Better hope he can stay healthy for a good amount of them or another 5 or 6 win season is around the corner.

Jay Cutler has been clutch in two games in a row. Thats something people never thought they would say in their life.

Everyone bitching online (not WZ other sites) about NFL delaying the game due to lightning in the area needs to realize that it's not for the players its for the thousands of people who happen to be sitting in a big metal bowl....

People are actually bitching about that?
Why would anyone be so selfish enough to want any sport to risk harm to people just so they can watch a game?

People are actually bitching about that?
Why would anyone be so selfish enough to want any sport to risk harm to people just so they can watch a game?

I was on ESPN.com following the gam when they announced the delay and the comment section on the game was ENRAGED. It was embarrassing to read.

So Aldon Smith gets arrested for driving under the influence and possession of marijuana after crashing into a tree at 7am Friday morning, and he is actually playing this Sunday?

:lmao:

Last year a back up D lineman for the Niners got a DUI a few days before a game and Harbaugh didn't even let him travel with the team. 19.5 sacks gets you some leeway.

Last year a back up D lineman for the Niners got a DUI a few days before a game and Harbaugh didn't even let him travel with the team. 19.5 sacks gets you some leeway.

And the most shameful part of this statement is that it is 100% the truth. I wonder how much leeway he would receive if instead of a tree, his car smashed into another car, a pedestrian, or a playground? Jesus, the dude makes millions of dollars a year. Can't he afford a driver or a cab?

The NFL provides a service that you can call to drive you around. It's $90 per hour which is pretty much nothing to these guys. They'll take you anywhere you need to go and make multiple stops if you wish. More players should use this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back