• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Next Week's Raw: Cena VS Ryback III & Bryan VS Kane

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
Before Raw went off the air last night, two main events were made for next week's show. Next week's Raw is actually being taped tonight and will air on Monday as WWE is embarking on an overseas tour.

After Ryback put Daniel Bryan though a table, John Cena issued a challenge to Ryback for a Tables Match. Before the show ended, showing Bryan chanting along with the crowd, Vince McMahon "suggested" a match for Bryan on next week's Raw against his on again/off again friend & tag team partner Kane.

As for Ryback & Cena, I normally would say that Ryback wins because of Cena's lousy track record in Tables Matches. But, Cena won the Tables Match portion of their 3 Stages of Hell match at Payback. If Cena beats Ryback in this bout, then I think it's fair to say that Ryback will not be a challenger for the WWE Championship again anytime soon. I could see Ryback winning via some sort of interference, though I simply don't see it happening clean with Cena headed towards a highly anticipated title match against Daniel Bryan at SummerSlam.

As for Bryan vs. Kane, this will be Kane's first appearance on Raw since being taken out by Harper & Rowan on Raw, thereby putting him out of the MITB All Star match at the MITB ppv. I'm wondering where they're going to go with this, if anywhere. Since The Wyatt Family didn't appear on Raw last night, I'm wondering if they'll make their presence felt in this match. A few people have voiced opinions that Kane MIGHT become one of Wyatt's disciples somehow. At any rate, with the kind of momentum Bryan has right now, the odds are nil that Kane defeats him without some degree of help.

I can easily see Cena winning the Tables match, as I've been expecting a Kofi return to go wildcat on Ryback for a while now. I thought it would be this week to help Bryan out but I guarantee it will be next week: Ryback is primed to put Cena through a table before Kofi comes out and ruins it all. Summerslam can then add a match between the two to get the feud rolling.

As for Bryan/Kane, I would say that Bryan wins due to the Wyatt interference, but I can't see DB capitalizing on his best friend due to a distraction, no matter how far they've drifted away in recent weeks. I still say the Wyatt's come in, but when and where is gonna surprise me.

I don't expect Ryback to win, and to go further, I think he has zero chances of winning the match. Ryback we will be used as another stepping stone for Cena on the road to Summerslam. It'll be a competitive match, but Ryback isn't getting anywhere near the WWE Championship in 2013. With Cena, Bryan, and Orton holding the briefcase, I just can't picture a scenario, where there's any room for Ryback getting a title shot. Ryback had arenas chanting "Feed me more!" in unison before the heel turn. Now? He's coming out to lukewarm receptions, or barely no reactions at all. His momentum is pretty much dead.

Bryan should beat Kane, and yeah, it's kind of suspicious how The Wyatt family didn't show up on Raw this week. The Wyatt's could target and attack Kane again, or Kane could finally turn on Bryan, attack him, and join The Wyatts. IF The Wyatts get involved, Kane joining them would be the more logical route. Kane's character is a perfect match for The Wyatt's sinister and evil cult-like mentality. Team Hell No is dead, and Kane as a face is starting to become stale, so he could use the turn. So Wyatts or no Wyatts, I expect Kane to finally turn on Bryan next Monday.

I think with WWE investing so much in Cena vs Bryan as their main event for Summerslam, Cena HAS to defeat Ryback. I think WWE are going to put the title on Bryan at Summerslam, thus they are going to want Cena looking as strong as possible for Bryan's win to be over as much as possible. Cena dropping matches two and three weeks before the companies second biggest ppv would be silly booking.
As for Ryback, he is completely lost in the shuffle, and with Orton looming to become the no1 heel if and when he casehs in his MITB briefcase and defeats Cena or Bryan, Ryback's days on top are gone. WWE completely dropped the ball with his push.

WWE's booking of Ryback lately has been just awful. First they put him in a no win situation when he was subbed in for Cena to face Punk. Then they perform a lackluster heel turn, where he's booked weak as hell and then they turn him into "Cryback." Now, in one night, they seem to do a character shift for him in a much better direction. Basically turning him into a bully. He cuts the promo to start it, and then looks strong in a DQ loss against Bryan. Now they're going to have him lose to Cena already. What the hell are they thinking sometimes? There's already no top heels. He's the best they have left. Even Mark Henry turned. An Orton turn is almost necessary just to fill gaps.

As for the Kane/Bryan match, I know a lot of people are already talking about Kane joining the Wyatts, but why? Not that it can't be written well enough. But you want to add someone to a stable that has literally just debuted? Doesn't that water them down a little early? It's like people who insisted The Shield needed a leader. Maybe seeds for a heel turn or joining the Wyatts are planted on Monday, but fully joining already seems a little early. Now I wouldn't be surprised if the Wyatts do get involved in their match though. I'm sure that would be how the seeds are planted.

Well I doubt Ryback beat Cena he has nothing to gain from it.

As for Kane vs Bryan it'll be a good match i don't want Kane to join the Wyatt's though, think all three should establish themselves more before that's even consider it. If They do come down Kane and Bryan should fend off the Wyatt's, in next few weeks Bryan could make sure Kane is "sable" with some tests.

Thats if they attack which think should be held off to Summerslam, if not Bryan and Kane have a great match Bryan win then they can hug it out and start a yes chant.

And I thought that Ryback's push was dead. I like the tables match, it should be entertaining. There is potential for Kofi to return leading to a match at SummerSlam which would be good for both parties. Cena will ultimately win.

The Kane/Bryan match is very interesting. It makes sense that the Wyatt family get involved, whether it be prior, during or after the match. This gives them instant heat and credibility by being involved with Bryan, Kane and possibly Cena.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back