New York Jets Headcoach Rex Ryan possibly caught in "Fetish" scandal?

JenksIX

Pre-Show Stalwart
This is being reported as front page news in the New York papers.

Apparently, the site deadspin.com has found footage of a woman who looks a hell of a lot like Rex Ryan's wife, modeling her feet in a number of videos.
The camerman, though not seen, sounds remarkably like Rex Ryan as well. The camerman goes on to ask the woman (most likely Ryan's wife) if he can smell her feet, lol.

For even further proof that the videos are by Ryan and his wife, the profiles of the two go hand in hand with where Rex and his wife have lived, when they were born etc.

If you read the introduction, the guy who is allegedly Rex, says his wife has 2 inch nipples and he wants to watch her take a "big one" in all 3 holes.
It also says he's into nipple torture, defilement, fisting, physical humiliation ( I guess this would be like his wife or some swinger couple tying up his massive breasts and hitting him with a whip lol.) verbal humiliation and other S&M shit.

Eh, I guess this is nothing new for the New York Jets. Every week it's something new with them.

Thoughts?

If his wife is into it with him I fail to see why this is news. If his wife isn't into it with him I fail to see why this is news.

Rex use to look about 400 pounds, after Gastric By Pass, I'd say he still tips the scale a little over 300 pounds and his wife is this little itty bitty thing (itty bitty titties as well, way smaller then Rex's.)

He probaby needs to use atleast one hand to lift his gut, when he wants to bang his wife.

Rex use to look about 400 pounds, after Gastric By Pass, I'd say he still tips the scale a little over 300 pounds and his wife is this little itty bitty thing (itty bitty titties as well, way smaller then Rex's.)

He probaby needs to use atleast one hand to lift his gut, when he wants to bang his wife.
It was actually 340 down to 270.

And as he said in his introductory Press Conference with the Jets, he outkicked his coverage when he got his wife.

Oh, and if he has a foot fetish, so the fuck what, it doesn't make him any less of a great defensive mastermind.

It was actually 340 down to 270.

And as he said in his introductory Press Conference with the Jets, he outkicked his coverage when he got his wife.

Oh, and if he has a foot fetish, so the fuck what, it doesn't make him any less of a great defensive mastermind.

Francesa said he was close too 400! He's still big, I don't believe 270, but not like before. He use to look like he was 32 months pregnant.

I don't really care bout the fetish, it's just funny, but why did he have to tape them and post em?

It's just more of the same with the Jet's though, aren't they being sued by some woman who said she was harassed in the lockerroom?

Francesa said he was close too 400! He's still big, I don't believe 270, but not like before. He use to look like he was 32 months pregnant.
Yeah, don't believe Francesa. I love to listen to him, but seriously, in this instance, I think it's safer to listen to the guy who actually stepped on the scale (and his employer) then a Sports Talk Radio Host.

I don't really care bout the fetish, it's just funny, but why did he have to tape them and post em?
yeah, recording it wasn't the smartest idea. Neither was posting it on the net (if they did, for all we know they didn't do that, someone else got their hand on it). But really, it doesn't matter. What they do in their private life is their own business.

It's just more of the same with the Jet's though, aren't they being sued by some woman who said she was harassed in the lockerroom?
I do not believe there is a lawsuit with the Mexican TV reporter, I think she just complained to the league about it (after bitching in the media).

The Jets have had distractions this year, but the 10-4 record pretty much shows that they can get around them. They also take the "distractions," and admit to them. The bitch in the locker room, Braylon Edwards (who was punished more then anyone else who did the same thing), the Strength coach (who was punished MUCH more then others who do the same thing), Rex's profanity (not a problem, but Tony Dungy decided to make it so).

Yeah, don't believe Francesa. I love to listen to him, but seriously, in this instance, I think it's safer to listen to the guy who actually stepped on the scale (and his employer) then a Sports Talk Radio Host.

yeah, recording it wasn't the smartest idea. Neither was posting it on the net (if they did, for all we know they didn't do that, someone else got their hand on it). But really, it doesn't matter. What they do in their private life is their own business.

I do not believe there is a lawsuit with the Mexican TV reporter, I think she just complained to the league about it (after bitching in the media).

The Jets have had distractions this year, but the 10-4 record pretty much shows that they can get around them. They also take the "distractions," and admit to them. The bitch in the locker room, Braylon Edwards (who was punished more then anyone else who did the same thing), the Strength coach (who was punished MUCH more then others who do the same thing), Rex's profanity (not a problem, but Tony Dungy decided to make it so).

Is it reaaly still their private life if they video tape it and allow it to be distributed?

Rex Ryan's a hardass, but he's not a cunt. Thus, I won't laugh at or think any less of him for this. Brett Favre, however, is a cunt, and I both laughed at and thought much less of him when the cell pics of his dick were posted.

I don't get how this is a scandal. It's his own wife, it's something he likes doing, she doesn't seem to mind apparently, he's not breaking any laws and it's in his own home. Sure it may be embarrassing, but this is hardly a scandal.

I don't get how this is a scandal. It's his own wife, it's something he likes doing, she doesn't seem to mind apparently, he's not breaking any laws and it's in his own home. Sure it may be embarrassing, but this is hardly a scandal.

He is a celebrity and this is an embarrasing situation, so of course its going to garner a lot of media attention, hardly a scandal mind you.

Update:
Today at the Jet's Press Conference, Ryan was visibly embarassed and not his usual self.

Though he did not answer questions about the videos, he did not deny the videos were off his wife. Insider's say the Jets had a meeting early this morning letting the team know what was going down and how they should handle it.

Rex Ryan's a hardass, but he's not a cunt. Thus, I won't laugh at or think any less of him for this. Brett Favre, however, is a cunt, and I both laughed at and thought much less of him when the cell pics of his dick were posted.

Tiger Woods must be thanking the heavens above for Brett Favre's stupidity of the picture messaging feature at this time. Even he wasn't that dumb to send pics of his wang to his ump-teen mistresses. Even then Favre should've made sure it was something worth sending, not a picture of a thumb in subzero conditions.

Its not a scandal kb but he is a public figure and he didn't keep it just in the bedroom or otherwise no one would have found out. I could care less but it is a little odd. Sex lives of public figures is always newsworthy for whatever reason. Also, might be a little twisted for the NFL's preferred pretend image.

Bill lesnar doesnt follow many American sports so he cannot comment on this..although it was interesting to read , however over here there is a scandal brewing for AFL (aussie rules), where a teenage schoolgirl who has slept with many off the players in random hotels is posting naked pics of them online. But most rugby sports are full of scandal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back