New WWE Champ ?

i also agree with jeff having it but its to soon for him to win the title he jus got back...maybe have him win the IC for now and have him say win the royal rumble and then win the title at mania...but anytime this year would be to soon

i dont think it will be orton getting the title because he failed another drug test.

if you wondered why he uses so many rest hold its cuz hes a big pot head

Nothing wrong with Cena but what the hell give Edge a decent run with the belt. Are they that worried he might actually be good at being the top guy. Is hunter that scared as to not want to work a program with him.

Keep hhh out of the picture for awhile and no to his buddy hbk time for some new blood in the title picture. Maybe time to work on moving Benjamin up or Carlito.

teddyandkathy said:
I see where your getting at, but it affected the locker room because matt went and complained about it on the internet. The difference between orton and edge is, orton actually does things repeatedly against the rule book. The is know polocy against sleeping with peoples girlfriends, yes its wrong, but drugs are against the rules

It affected the locker room when it affected Matt Hardy he worked with the company. Also, are you sure the locker room found out via Internet? That's how the fans found out. Orton has also been reprimanded for his actions with certain Divas, from what I have read.

The WWE has always treated certain people differently i.e. the dress code.

I think Kane and Orton should both get runs with the belt and if Jericho comes back then he should get the belt

i'd say triple h. hes better than anyone else and thats pretty obvious. second would be orton cause i think hes better than cena and edge.

I would like to see Stone Cold return and stun the hell out of Cena and win the title setting up for Stone Cold vs the Rock for the final time at Mania.
:farttorch: :dark2: :cuss2:

Rated R said:
I would like to see Stone Cold return and stun the hell out of Cena and win the title setting up for Stone Cold vs the Rock for the final time at Mania.
:farttorch: :dark2: :cuss2:

But you know that can't happen right? You haven't seen Austin wrestle in years because of his neck, one wrong move and he could snap it. You can't have a champ who doesn't wrestle. Well you can, you just shouldn't. The Rock may never return based on his comments from lately about how he is absolutely done with it.

jattcrazi said:
i think that hunter should havee the title and have him defend it against hbk...which can't really happen cuz of dx.....or it should be hunter and taker feud....the last would be either taker or micheals holding it and feuding with each other
Three things-
Youd rather see HBK & HHH fued for the belt? I mean I know that Cena/Edge is getting a little stale but goddamn haven't they beaten that fued TO DEATH?

2. Whats with everyones boner for Shelton Benjamin? He's a good wrestler but he has no chance at all if he has no mic skills or charisma. are you guys blind to that?:shit:

3. RVD should have had the belt for over 2 months. He was the most over guy in the WWE since the day he showed up, but he to be dumb and (get caught anyway) rollin' a cloudy with Sabu. Tisk Tisk...
Ohhh yeah to answer your question i don't know Carlito or somethin'.

SamoaJoe420 said:
Three things-
Youd rather see HBK & HHH fued for the belt? I mean I know that Cena/Edge is getting a little stale but goddamn haven't they beaten that fued TO DEATH?

2. Whats with everyones boner for Shelton Benjamin? He's a good wrestler but he has no chance at all if he has no mic skills or charisma. are you guys blind to that?:shit:

3. RVD should have had the belt for over 2 months. He was the most over guy in the WWE since the day he showed up, but he to be dumb and (get caught anyway) rollin' a cloudy with Sabu. Tisk Tisk...
Ohhh yeah to answer your question i don't know Carlito or somethin'.

1. I agree with frist the HBK/HHH fued we seen 100 times

2. No mic skills or charisma watch RAW again to see it pal

3.RVD was strip of the belt due to drug problems and he was a good champion for the record

justin i agree with kane buh wwe needs ore susperstars to get main event if anyone i think kane his hardly ever got a itle buh i c umaga gettin t

Two years ago I would not have said this, but its time Triple H got the belt back and begin a feud with either Edge or Orton. Love Cena and all, but he should move to SmackDown.

hbk should have it again all his matches are already great they could be even better if he had the wwe championship i wold love to see him kck cenas teeth down his throat

I think its time for a Edge HHH feud for the title and Cena and Orton should feud. This will allow HBK to take time off and have surgery.

Even Though Orton Is Not Well Liked I Think He Should Win The Strrap! He Cuts Good Promos, Wrestles Decent Matches And Really Knows How To Draw Heat With The Crowd. Already Sick Of Edge. Sick Of Cena Unless They Decided To Turn Him Heel. I Think He Plays The Thug Role Great When Hes A Heel!!!

.Fallout. said:
1. I agree with frist the HBK/HHH fued we seen 100 times

2. No mic skills or charisma watch RAW again to see it pal

3.RVD was strip of the belt due to drug problems and he was a good champion for the record

"drug problems?" he was smokin weed! drug problems... whatever

Dont be surprised if before WM Edge is world champ. HHH vs Edge might be at WM. :hogan:

I'd rather not see Orton as the champ, not for a long time. First off, there's the failed drug tests. Secondly, he only got a jobe because of his daddy and granddaddy.

As it pertains to Orton getting in trouble for his actions with the divas, and Edge not, Orton pulled some stuff on a diva when she first came in, resulting in the diva being moved to smackdown. Edge had consensual sex with Lita. WWE has no policy on who you're bangin. Hunter married Steph, no?

I'd like to see them build up Carlito and have him hold it a bit, Give Shelton a shot, and possibly bring over a big name from Smackdown to fight for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back