New WWE Champ ?

C

caballero613

I know there are alot of Cena fans and well this isn't another I hate Cena thread. This is a who do you think can carry the WWE championship for longer than 2 months ?

In my opinion right now there wont be anyone except Cena but if I had to choose someone its going to be Edge, I believe he has the mic skills and is a great heel to carry the strap for atleast 2 months

I would actually like to see Jeff Hardy have the WWE Title. It would really shoot him up to a mainstream wrestler.

I would agree. He deserves a long title run, and cena has had it forever. He is great on the mic, great on the mat, he should carry it

I dont think Edge is that great on the mic, and he does a horrible job of convincing me he is really tough. His spear is very soft.

Sorry to say it, but damn just put the gold back on Hunter already, or Orton. I'd like to see two months of turmoil with the title starting with someone unexpected winning it like Eugene and then next week someone else takes it and it keeps changing hands every week and then it lands on a returning LANCE STORM or BROCK LESNAR who proves to be unbeatable. It would really get the champ over. SOme small southern promotion did that years ago and it was amazing. It did not devalue the title either, instead when that one person finally reeled it in. It made it seem like the title meant something.

Putting that belt on CENA has seriously devalued it. At least JBL was a real heel.

but reality jeff hardy although he some day will have it will not have it any time soon. With a hardy boy reunion coming at wrestlemania, and him chasing the IC title we all know that is not going to happen. Either Edge will get it and carry it for a while, or Cena will lose it to Orton pretty quick setting up Orton to hold it till mania. So it will either be Edge or Orton.

Jeff wouldn't be bad, but if I were to choose someone not upthere yet I would choose Carlito. I think Carlito can have some good feuds with guys like Benjamin, Hass, Masters, Nitro, Orton

Shelton Benjamin deserves it just for his amazing in-ring ability. Have they given him it? No? What did they give him? A place on Heat? WHAT THE F*CK!? C'mon, the guy is great at risk-taking and high-flying as well as technical mat wrestling. He's the complete wrestling package, who cares if he isn't that great on the mic? He's better than half the guys in the big positions anyway. From a more realistic, "who would be good at carrying it?" point of view I'd say Randy Orton, the guy is the perfect championship material IMHO and would probably be a bigger player by now if he could just get his f*cking act straight.

It should be given to Edge, there's just more people for him to feud with like:

Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Carlito, Kane and Ric Flair.

Mr. Sam said:
"who would be good at carrying it?" point of view I'd say Randy Orton, the guy is the perfect championship material IMHO and would probably be a bigger player by now if he could just get his f*cking act straight.

Yes but Edge who slept with Lita while she was with Matt was rewarded. Seems like Vince should have told HIM to get his fuckin act straight, but he didn't. I have always thought Matt made a huge mistake returning to the WWE.

razor7 said:
I dont think Edge is that great on the mic, and he does a horrible job of convincing me he is really tough. His spear is very soft.

Sorry to say it, but damn just put the gold back on Hunter already, or Orton. I'd like to see two months of turmoil with the title starting with someone unexpected winning it like Eugene and then next week someone else takes it and it keeps changing hands every week and then it lands on a returning LANCE STORM or BROCK LESNAR who proves to be unbeatable. It would really get the champ over. SOme small southern promotion did that years ago and it was amazing. It did not devalue the title either, instead when that one person finally reeled it in. It made it seem like the title meant something.

Putting that belt on CENA has seriously devalued it. At least JBL was a real heel.

Triple H or Orton needs to be champ

edge should have it for now, but i think the wee might give carlito a title shot, but edge might have it for two months, i reality tho, dont be suprise if you see cena get it back, and the wwe starts to put orton in the title picture, and you would get cena vs orton at wrestlemania, but then again, who knows?

HHH is the only one besides HBK on raw righht now who could carry the title for an extended amount of time.they've both done it countless times in the past and could still do it.cena is no champ.you talk about edge not being convincing that he is tough but cena IS TOUGH?give me a break.we need someone who can have a legitimate run with the title and not just have women and kiddies cheering for him.FEAR NOTHING AND REGRET LESS right?yeah i say fuck that.

razor7 said:
Yes but Edge who slept with Lita while she was with Matt was rewarded. Seems like Vince should have told HIM to get his fuckin act straight, but he didn't. I have always thought Matt made a huge mistake returning to the WWE.

What does that have to do with him getting the title. Thats personal things and it should not have any reflection on his push in wrestling, if thats the case when Hunter and steph started dated vince should have told him to get his act together because wasn't he involved with chyna around the time?

teddyandkathy said:
What does that have to do with him getting the title. Thats personal things and it should not have any reflection on his push in wrestling, if thats the case when Hunter and steph started dated vince should have told him to get his act together because wasn't he involved with chyna around the time?

Then orton's stuff is also personal and he should not be straightened out either for his problems with WWE divas. It works BOTH ways.
If it affects the LOCKER ROOM, management should get involved and it did affect some folks and how they viewed Matt, Edge and Lita.

LOL obviously it affected his push - the WWE USED IT to push him. So if the company can use it in an agle they should be able to use it to reprimand him.

I think Shelton Benjamin should get the title. He's the most consistent performer on RAW, even though he's not on there half the time.

razor7 said:
Then orton's stuff is also personal and he should not be straightened out either for his problems with WWE divas. It works BOTH ways.
If it affects the LOCKER ROOM, management should get involved and it did affect some folks and how they viewed Matt, Edge and Lita.

LOL obviously it affected his push - the WWE USED IT to push him. So if the company can use it in an agle they should be able to use it to reprimand him.

I see where your getting at, but it affected the locker room because matt went and complained about it on the internet. The difference between orton and edge is, orton actually does things repeatedly against the rule book. The is know polocy against sleeping with peoples girlfriends, yes its wrong, but drugs are against the rules

Shelton or Carlito...Orton will probably get it eventually, but have either one of them hold it and put on a fantastic feud for it...money...

I personally think their holdin off for Orton vs. Cena at Mania. But I'd still like to see Shelton get in there.

hhh or orton, im sick of cena and how theyre trying to make him a big star when he isnt at all. its making him and wwe much worse imo. hhh should get a title reign again and maybe orton would be good as well.

caballero613 said:
I know there are alot of Cena fans and well this isn't another I hate Cena thread. This is a who do you think can carry the WWE championship for longer than 2 months ?

In my opinion right now there wont be anyone except Cena but if I had to choose someone its going to be Edge, I believe he has the mic skills and is a great heel to carry the strap for atleast 2 months
Yeh I'm thinkin Edge or Jeff Hardy at least they have a little more entertainment value than Cena always ranting about Lita having STD's.
Edge is deffenitly coming over great as a heel, and Jeff should get a shot for sure.
Hell, Jeff beat Triple H for the IC title back when him and Stone Cold were the heels.

Undertaker should come to raw and win the the title.... IM sick of the same guys all the time on raw and smackdown is worthless. Im not a big undertaker fan but they need to give the core guys back the belt, HHH, Taker, Benoit, make Y2J come back or keep it with cena

Yeh someone needs to do a long Triple H type hold on the title once again, to give it back its prestige, and that person needs to be a fighting champion not just on PPV's.
Thats one thing I do like about the Big Show, is that he is a fighting champion. Even though Heyman always gets involved and the problem that Show doesnt belong there.

Jeff Hardy getting the title??? That would be a bad idea- he's a good CW wrestler, a good IC title holder but not a WWE Champion. I would rather see it on Edge, Shelton Benjamin, or Hunter.

Flames Out
Dragon

yeah, its been the same guys having the title. i think HBK needs the title again, i'd like to see him have it

i think that hunter should havee the title and have him defend it against hbk...which can't really happen cuz of dx.....or it should be hunter and taker feud....the last would be either taker or micheals holding it and feuding with each other

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back