****New ECW Titles****

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that ECW needs to bring in tag titles first then get another singles title when/if they are close to getting a two hour show. If they have too many titles, they'll end up clustering their show like TNA. ECW also needs more wrestlers.

I don't understand how ECW can bring in tag team titles when they only have about 3 or 4 teams. Not only that but they barely even have a World Title division. Let's take a look at how the divisions would be set up.

ECW World Tag Team Championship (in no order)
1. New Breed (Elijah Burke & Marcus Cor Von)
2. Originals (Tommy Dreamer & The Sandman)
3. The Majors Brothers

ECW World Championship (in no order)
1. Bobby Lashley
2. CM Punk
3. Hardcore Holly (currently injured)
4. RVD (Till his contract runs up)
5. Snitsky

Time Fillers (Guys they push or dont push and won't gain a championship)
1. Balls Mahoney
2. Little Guido
3. Matt Striker (Maybe him and Thorn can form some sort of alliance. Till then i'll leave him on this list)
4. Kevin Thorn (Same as Striker)
5. Stevie Richards
6. Mike Knox (he still on the roster?)

1 hour can only push the title holders and their challengers. Until they get 2 hours and more guys on the roster, then they should add some tag team titles.

Yep i heard that ECW are definetely bringing back the tag titles, an dwhy not - with the Draft coming up, ECW could end up with some more tag teams on the roster. I hope they do bring them back as I think ythere is alot of midcard talent they could use better - e.g let them make a run at the tag titles, and ECW would be able to have rivvalries centred around tag teams. Also, right about now the ECW World Championship means poo-all, seeing as how Bobby Lashley is holding it. Lashley has no talent, and I really hate that guy. If ECW was to bring back a midcard title then it would also mean crapall. They shhould really give CM Punk a title shot - I think he's totally amazing to watch in action. And also I heard Benoit was going to move to ECW at the draft lottery. DAMN!!

hopefully the draft will liven up the compettion in ecw and bring new titles and good feuds..

I agree with rvd420blazeit, ECW needs some more titles and the TV ttitle could do it Maybe even a tag team championship?

I'm sure they will get tag titles for ECW,
and that's fine I guess,
but I really want to see a mid-card Hardcore title.
I want to see a bunch of the ECW wrestlers performin in a match like a hardcore 6-way dance.

Although along with getting any type of new title,
they're going to need more then 1 hours air time.

The fact is i dont see ECW getting a midcard title at this point, the brand is elevating its game especially with the new adittion of Chavo's bodyguard so it looks like they will eventually add a new title due to the fact that ECW is getting the money in the bank with CM Punk, a World champion with Kane! and new adittions to the roster, with all the talent ECW has they will need something for the midcarders like stevie richards to chase so that the brand is elevated to something more then just an extention of smackdown!.

The only way I can see them having another title is for it to be a gimmick title (TV or Hardcore) and for it to be shared between ECW and Smackdown. For the life of me, I don't see why everyone likes the Cruiserweight title as its nothing compared to what WCW's used to be, and it limits you to the # of people that can compete, when a TV title (hopefully with the "defended at all times when you're on the air, but not outside of it, and falls don't count anywhere" rule so as to get rid of the pure comedy that the Hardcore title had the last time) for all intents and purposes can give you large combinations of participants. Someone like Tommy Dreamer wouldn't fit in a Cruiserweight title chase, but he could be fine with the TV title, as could Mark Henry or Chavo or the Miz or whatever.

I'd love to see that happen...the TV title...but only if they balance out the rosters the correct way AND they focus more on the tag team titles, so it would be a little hard when Creative doesn't know what to do most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back