• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New Day?

I think they need to be heels. Add Titus oniel and mark henry.
People will say that's the new nation of domination. Which I don't want to happen. I want Titus oniel pushed as a strong heel in the mid card. He jobs every week. I'm not saying he should win every week. But at at least lose by dq. Beat people up like he did to Darren young. Sick of seeing the same superstars every week. Same fueds . Its getting boring. Kofi and big e should be a heel tag team with woods as the manager. Slater should be in a tag team with zac Ryder. They will suite as a team. There lots of things wwe can do with the new day. Not faces though

The biggest difference to me between the New Day and the Nation was the size of the guys in the factions. There was not a little guy in the Nation at all in terms of pro wrestling. And while of The New Day guys can work, I've known Xavier since 2006 and have worked shows with him. He's about an inch shorter than I am andI'm 6'1". To me, they just aren't imposing enough to be taken seriously if they were a heel group. So I definitely agre with the addition of Titus and Henry. Then again, that may have made them want to turn the fction heel again. And with the national racial tension reaching an all-time high, that would not be the move to make.

I've been going back and watching old Raw shows, starting back with the first one in 1993.

Men on a Mission just came out on Raw and holy crap...it's New Day. I was looking down at the computer when I heard they're music and them talking, I thought I'd come back into the future and was watching Big E/Woods/Kofi dancing around and trying to get the crowd to chant.

I truly hate the new day. Bunch of garbage. WWE is so damn racist, and this gimmick is proof.
They couldn't give them a better gimmick. Or let them be themselves.

WWE needs to start letting wrestlers be themselves.
Stop giving wrestlers stupid and racist gimmicks.

It would of been cool if it was a NOD style gimmick (Not exactly like them but something different like a black Milita or something.)

Just trash gimmick.
Gimmick isnt gonna get over.
No one cares about the gimmick

It would probably be better if they go Heel, somehow, maybe a programme with the Usos, for instance, could do the trick.

Or... they could hook up with this guy(see image below ;) ) and get a subtle name change. :D

original.jpg

Hate the gimmick but like the in ring skills of the guys. If you get a chance watch the match from this weeks Main Event vs Cesaro/Tyson really good match. Hopefully they will find a way to tweak the gimmick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back