New Avatars - Not A Film By James Cameron

Uncle Sam

Rear Naked Bloke
Would there be admins willing to put them up? Would there be graphics artists willing to make more? Would there be posters willing to contribute resources/ideas? It is Christmas, guys. Some ideas I've had so far:

bpTfa.png
fOy54.png
tyQUa.png

Well, to be more accurate, ideas WWE t-shirt makers have had, and I've resized and put filters over.

You're a monster. I'll get right on it. Also, I don't know what's up with the border of your current avatar.

Well we prematurely shot our wad on a dry run, but I'll bust it out in 2011 when we won't have such a mess on our hands.

I still have a few saved on my computer from the last time the issue was raised. Especially this one:

41302_1425366480278_1416252161_31200451_6084778_n.jpg

I really like that one too.

What we are really missing is a good Triple H one. All of the ones we have are utter shite! I might get to work on one later. And by later, I mean 2011 of course.

Yeah but that is NorCal's.

I mean one suitable for general circulation.

Cracking effort.

Still, I am surprised you have not made a Daniel Bryan or Wade Barrett avatar yet.

Barrett's physique fucking fascinates me. That and his perfectly competent promos are what makes me like him. Also, if he ever wins a WWE title but that looks doubtful now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back