• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Never...EVER Apologize For Being Patriotic: "Fuck Em!"

Monkey_Mania

I Am The One Who Knocks
[youtube]SQcJ9tPvy-4[/youtube]

[youtube]z_YEhaw8Op8[/youtube]

[youtube]Kd0iYbPaKZw[/youtube]

[youtube]GkkREq0Ajx0[/youtube]

[youtube]ZHAFmFsb9XM[/youtube]

[youtube]F_LyELknLVI[/youtube]

[youtube]tN9EC3Gy6Nk[/youtube]

[youtube]0rErvPnd-2E[/youtube]

[YOUTUBE]9ETrr-XHBjE[/YOUTUBE]

Obviously, I am very patriotic to my country. There are many out there who are not. I am never, EVER going to apologize for being patriotic to my country, the only thing I will apologize for is leaving your countries anthem out of this. I am not educated enough, so if I left out anyone, please post your anthem. America, Britain, England, Australia, Africa and so many more, please take a moment. Remember who fought, died, and made your beautiful country into what it is today. Take pride and show your allegiance. Stand up and make a fucking difference. Let your voice be heard. Never apologize for being patriotic. "Fuck Em!!!"

Patriotism is all well and good but it is increasingly becoming a tool of oppression and something to hide behind when rightly challenged, labelling your opponents "un-patriotic."

If allowed to continue to spiral out of control ultra-patriotism, particularly when it is mixed together with fundamentalist religion will once again become the biggest threat to global security.

I wouldn't say I'm patriotic to the extent where I dislike other countries, but I'm damn proud to be an Australian.

But there's no such thing as an Australian. The aboriginals are the natives. No white person in Australia is thoroughbred. You'd be lucky to find a family with more than 3 generations born in Australia. I'm Welsh and Scottish. The 2nd generation born here on both sides of my family.

But fuck it:

[YOUTUBE]PSSZI-2XwgU&feature=fvst[/YOUTUBE]

Obviously, I am very patriotic to my country. There are many out there who are not. I am never, EVER going to apologize for being patriotic to my country, the only thing I will apologize for is leaving your countries anthem out of this. I am not educated enough, so if I left out anyone, please post your anthem. America, Britain, England, Australia, Africa and so many more, please take a moment. Remember who fought, died, and made your beautiful country into what it is today. Take pride and show your allegiance. Stand up and make a fucking difference. Let your voice be heard. Never apologize for being patriotic. "Fuck Em!!!"

I don't think anybody is expecting you to aplogise for being patriotic, just don't preach to those who choose not to be like myself

I wouldn't say I'm patriotic to the extent where I dislike other countries, but I'm damn proud to be an Australian.

But there's no such thing as an Australian. The aboriginals are the natives. No white person in Australia is thoroughbred. You'd be lucky to find a family with more than 3 generations born in Australia. I'm Welsh and Scottish. The 2nd generation born here on both sides of my family.

But fuck it:

[YOUTUBE]PSSZI-2XwgU&feature=fvst[/YOUTUBE]

[youtube]CwvazMc5EfE[/youtube]

It should so be this instead. Seriously... Advance Australian fair? it's nothing compared to this...

that being said...

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE!!!

Seeing he's no longer able to post in here, personally, Milenko has requested I post this on his behalf:

[YOUTUBE]34pE_oCIBrU[/YOUTUBE]

...weird, I know.

Nothing keeps me warmer on a cold night than wrapping myself in the flag.

Nothing keeps me warmer on a cold night than wrapping myself in the flag.

Pride-Flag-in-the-wind.jpg

or

uganda-flag.gif

I'm far too English for patriotism. It's just not the kind of thing a chap talks about in this day and age.

[YOUTUBE]E0OCRrvMBpA[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]hH_Yt0K3tZA[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]ev-IbSXHNHU[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]QFsD7Q5QAS4[/YOUTUBE]

I fucking love England, this thread is wonderful. Never be afraid to show your love for your country

[YOUTUBE]q69ubiOko8A[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]N7Wt4XlXUrc&feature=fvst[/YOUTUBE]

This is what it's all about. No matter what country you call home, be thankful for what you have and the men and women who fought for you. Never take your freedom for granted, for ignoring their sacrifices is like spitting on their graves. Forget about what you think of the government today and in the past, it's about the good things you have because of your country, the good things your country has done and the great people in your country who have contributed to making it the wonderful place it is. OOORAH! God Bless America :)

I'm not a fan of patriotism. Allegiance to a bit of land? Sounds illogical to me. I'd rather commit myself to a set of ideals or people. But that's just the party pooper's opinion.

I don't think anybody is expecting you to aplogise for being patriotic, just don't preach to those who choose not to be like myself

Oh Danny_Boy, the pipes, the pipes are calling.

I understand this thread isn't for everyone, but you didn't have to waltz in here and say I'm preaching to people like yourself. In actuality, I'm just voicing a very strong opinion on an ideology that I think has long gone to the wayside just because people don't like what is going on with their specific country.

Also, before anyone labels me as "Pro-War" I'm not, I'm Pro-Troops.

That sure is one ugly block of terrible, terrible music Batman.

Patriotism is pretty stupid honestly. The fuck are we celebrating? Being born randomly in a wealthy country by no choice of our own? Yeah, woo hoo! Red white and blue! I'm so happy one of my best friends is dead so we can all gather around a camp fire, get drunk and sing shitty country songs! Yee haw! USA! USA! USA!

I'll never try to tell someone what they should/shouldn't be proud of, regardless of my personal opinions. Still though, we should all let Batman (Monkey?) know that his songs of choice were horrible. I DO openly hate when people make money off of war (a leading reason for war in the first place obviously) by hiding behind patriotism. Is Toby Keith proud of his country? Sure, I bet he is. Does he also see dollar signs at every opportunity, cashing in on peoples emotions? Absolutely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back