• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Network pricing changes- Did I miss the memo?

Nate DaMac

Fuck erbody but me
So apparently it's time for me to renew. I go to do so and now the network is still $9.99 with a six month commitment but you can also go month to month for $12.99. Is this old news?

Is there a pay all at once option too?

6 months for $54.99 or something like that?

I'm pretty sure I read about it somewhere but not sure if it was just a rumor.

The new one that you mentioned is new to me though.

The month to month price was announced about six weeks ago. They just drive the $9.99 so hard that it went under the radar.

They're only doing this so they can sell a new t-shirt.

Seriously. They had 9.99 t-shirts.

I renewed a couple weeks ago before NoC, which I ended up not even watching like a plebe, and yeah the different payment options are new. Originally the only option was 9.99 a month for six months.

I have read on reddit that after Royal Rumble or Elimination Chamber, the WWE is considering increasing the price per month to a minimum to 12.99 or potentially only showing select PPVs to try to recoup their losses since the Network launch. It is all just rumor and speculation at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back