• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Netflix just made me a really happy

Moon Knight

Original Prince of Darkness
Twitter served a purpose for once, somebody tweeted that netflix had power rangers and beetleborgs..I get on netflix and what do i see? 177 episodes of mighty morphin, not only that but Alien Rangers, Zeo, Turbo and In Space all there for streaming. Beetleborgs is there and I even found VR Troopers? I can't explain how happy this made the 90's nerd in me. Who needs nick airing these when I can watch them whenever I want? Combine this with over 200 episodes of South Park all I need is the Simpsons and I may never give this service up! For anybody who was a power ranger nerd in the 90's, you got your wish. Who needs youtube?

Beetleborgs? Serious? I was looking for that show a week ago! couldn't find it anywhere ang got pissed off. Shit, thats awesome!

Beetleborgs? Serious? I was looking for that show a week ago! couldn't find it anywhere ang got pissed off. Shit, thats awesome!
After I am done with some MMPR I will check out some Big Bad Beetleborgs. Haven't seen that show in forever.

This is indeed a great day. Now, if only they'd add the X-Men & Spider-Man animated series (from the 90's), as well as the fricken Simpsons!

This is indeed a great day. Now, if only they'd add the X-Men & Spider-Man animated series (from the 90's), as well as the fricken Simpsons!

Marvel Animation Bombards Netflix Streaming
Posted on Apr 28, 2011 in articles by Jim Mroczkowski

On their website today, Marvel announced that Netflix's Watch Instantly service-- boon for the bored, merciless time thief for everyone else-- will begin streaming hours upon hours of their animated shows this year, beginning immediately with a slate including:

The Incredible Hulk (1996-97)
Spider-Man Unlimited (1999-2001)
Iron Man: Extremis – Marvel Knights Animation (2010)
Astonishing X-Men: Gifted – Marvel Knights Animation (2010)
Spider-Woman: Agent of the S.W.O.R.D. – Marvel Knights Animation (2010)
Fantastic Four: World's Greatest Heroes (2006)
Silver Surfer (1998)
Black Panther – Marvel Knights Animation (2010)
Iron Man: Armored Adventures Season 1 (2009)

The inaugural list looks like it has a little something for fans and curiosity seekers alike. (That Fantastic Four series was woefully underrated, and I'll be checking out Silver Surfer mostly because I'm not sure I believe it was a real show.) Plus, you can finally catch up on those motion comics you missed.

I know what you're thinking, though: "But what about my favorite show, which is inexcusably missing from that list?" Well, good news: there's a lot more coming this summer, including the nineties X-Men cartoon that seems to have hooked so many readers back in the day, The Avengers: Earth’s Mightiest Heroes! and just about every Spider-Man cartoon that comes to mind. A huge trove of sixties toons will be on their way in the fall, along with a few as-yet unannounced surprises.

Of course, they are quick to note that release dates are subject to change without notice. This is no surprise to heavy Netflix users: if you're a fellow Saturday Night Live fan, you may remember the long, dark purgatory of patience you endured when they announced that show's release last year only for nothing to happen as calendar pages sailed away in the wind. Still, if having too much to look forward to counts as a problem, you're having a pretty good day.

I don't know about the Simpsons, but looks like you're gonna get your wish for X-men & Spidey sometime soon

Cool. Now I reallly need to get back on Netflix since I can watch Netflix on my xbox. All I need is for them to add the original Pokemon episodes
(Not the Dimand Pearl & black & White season episodes)
I know Boomerang shows the original series but they only show 1 episode a day.

And maybe the Case Closed/Detective Conan series too. Thats a good show too.

I don't know about the Simpsons, but looks like you're gonna get your wish for X-men & Spidey sometime soon

I already own all of the X-Men animated ones, but for some reason it's so much easier to pick up my XBOX controller - turn the system on and select something to watch, than it is to get up, put a DVD in, find the remote and press play.

Incredibly lazy on my part? Absolutely.

Here's hoping to some more major movement on Netflix's part to grab stuff like..

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Darkwing Duck, Duck Tales, Chip n' Dale's Rescue Rangers, etc, etc, etc. Stuff I grew up with that I can play for my kids now.

Also, has anyone else noticed that about 120 episodes in, at least through the description of the show(s) it starts the entire series over again??

I was under the impression this was EVERY SINGLE MMPR show, ever made. Not just the ones with Rita and Zedd.

I was under the impression that SNL has been on there for months. I've at least noticed several "best of" moments have been on there for months, as I've watched quite a few of them.

Also, has anyone else noticed that about 120 episodes in, at least through the description of the show(s) it starts the entire series over again??

I was under the impression this was EVERY SINGLE MMPR show, ever made. Not just the ones with Rita and Zedd.
The others are there, the one you are looking is MMPR only. If you want the others from Alien Rangers and forward you have to look them up seperate. The one you are looking starts from the pilot to the last episode before Alien Rangers and then shows the update they did for 2010.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back