• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Need help with Ipod Touch

TSG

Too Sweet To Be Sour
Let's see if I can get some tech support for this, because I can't figure it out. I bought this off of a friend of my father's, and when I try to download apps from the app store, it asks for the password of the Apple ID who owned the Ipod before me. Is there anyway to log out of that account and log into mine? I tried but I can't find a log out button anywhere.

I'm not really an expert by no means but I seem to recall having this problem a while ago when my daughter had a password for her iPod touch but forgot her password. As I recall, she had to reset the iPod touch. Just turn the iPod off first by holding the on/off/sleep/wake button at the top, and then use the red slider to turn it off. Then hold the on/off/sleep/wake button and the home button at the same time for approximately 10 seconds until the apple logo appears. This should reset the iPod touch (I think).

Hopefully that helps, let me know if it does.

HHF: I'll try that after I get done putting music on it, I'll get back to you on how it goes.

Go to Settings and the app store section. You should be able to log out from there. You may need the password to do so:shrug:

Reactions: TSG
Go to the app store, click on the ''featured'' tab at the bottom and scroll down to the bottom and you'll see your email address, click it and you'll get the option of logging out. If not, restore the ipod on itunes and set up from new. Hope I helped!

Go to Settings and the app store section. You should be able to log out from there. You may need the password to do so:shrug:

This seemed the easiest choice, so I tried it and it worked. Thanks bro.

It's the fucking spam section. What do you want them to do? Give him an infraction for posting it in the wrong section? Give me a break, I swear you are one of the most miserable people here.

No, he's right. Why start a trash thread for something that was probably already answered in another thread (or likely found through a simple google search)? Seriously, why be so fucking lazy?

Reactions: .
Why waste time looking through all the posts in a 33 page thread, when you can quickly ask it in the GSD. If he wanted to get shit for it, he'd post it in the Bar Room. Unfortunately people still have to be assholes regardless of where they're at.

Next time though, use Yahoo Answers, I think that works the best for these types of problems.

Not like shit thread aren't going to be made anyways. If you don't like the thread, don't post in it. It makes it even shittier when people post, and it isn't even relevant to what the OP is asking. So quit making shit posts.

Not like shit thread aren't going to be made anyways. If you don't like the thread, don't post in it. It makes it even shittier when people post, and it isn't even relevant to what the OP is asking. So quit making shit posts.

It's not so much about the fact that a dumb thread was made, moreso that Sign Guy made it

DirtyJosé;3330096 said:
Spoken like the every day kind of jack offs you find making shit threads across the forums. Why were you let out of prison again?

How can one call another a "jack off" when they are being a huge asshole for no reason. A guy makes a thread asking for help, and you guys jump on the chance to rip on them.

The more important question is, why were you not put into prison? And I don't see the problem with Sign Guy. I didn't bother to read the threads, because I knew it was just another one of the "We're adults picking on children. We're going to call them ******ed. Even though we're adults. But we're not acting like adults. But who cares, we have high rep bars and everyone loves us no matter what we say." threads.

But considering you weren't even a regular user on the forums for half the year, I don't see how you can say to anybody that their thread was shit. Both you and Sound of Madness need to realize that you're on a fucking forum based around wrestler, and you don't need to be so fucking miserable for no damn reason.

Reactions: TLC
I'm not miserable. I'm quite happy. I'm just tired of seeing lazy/stupid people do lazy/stupid things. KB wouldn't have made the thread because:

A: He has a brain and knows how to use a search engine.

or

B: Would've just PM'd Slyfox about it.

KB wouldn't have made a thread about iPod tech help, but if we're still on the topic of stupid threads, KB is the fucking king of stupid threads believe it or not. Especially when he get's "bored"...god you should see this section sometimes.

One time he counted to 100. I think KB should lay off the dope. SSC is a bad influence on him...hell...I bet they're just handing it away in the board room. Although SSC doesn't seem like the sharing type.

When KB makes his GSD threads, he's doing it out of boredom, which I'd say is more excusable

I think they're funny, but then again I laugh at Tom Green's antics, so

DirtyJosé;3330294 said:
I'm not miserable. I'm quite happy. I'm just tired of seeing lazy/stupid people do lazy/stupid things. KB wouldn't have made the thread because:

A: He has a brain and knows how to use a search engine.

or

B: Would've just PM'd Slyfox about it.

I know KB wouldn't have, I was just making a point.

And yeah, it was lazy of me, but I figured it was easier to make this thread since there was bound to be one person on the forums who could give me an answer quickly, than type that opening paragraph into a search engine and weed through pages of search results that only matches up with four words I put in the search. I thought it'd be easier. Sorry if that's wrong of me to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back