NCAA Week 6 LD 'Time for "Big Brother" to get smoked again'

Megatron

Justin Verlander > You
Anyone who knows me knows that I'm a huge state fan. Needless to say, I've had quite a few bets made on this game already. Gonna go over to a friends house and watch the game, pumped for it and it's still 15 hours away.

Not a great slate of games, tbh. MSU @ UM should be the headliner and should've been the gameday game. *****. A few SEC games featuring ranked teams b/w Bama/So. Carolina and LSU/UF. FSU/The U is the only other attractive choice. Oh well. Talk about all Week 6 games in here.

So any of you fellas think that South Carolina has a shadow of a chance today?

I would if Spurrier didnt openly hate his starting QB. Tends to make things a tad tougher

Did Michigan State look really good or Michigan just really mediocre? I feel like it was more of the latter? I mean...IU almost beat Michigan.

they cant overturn that, its too close to be called irrefutable evidence. I KNEW it was a fake, I changed the channel and was like "FIFTY FUCKING THREE YARDER?!?! If you think this is ANYTHING but a fake you are a ******...."

I didnt think it would be like THAT though :lmao:

Why the fuck am I not getting the Stanford/USC game?!?!?, seriously this FSU/Miami game is shit

Fuck you ABC!!!:mad:

What in the fuck is the deal here, no 10 o'clock game on ANY damn channel? You CAN NOT be serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back