• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NCAA Week 11 LD

Megatron

Justin Verlander > You
Already a few decent games have gone by, including Nebraska topping PSU in their first game since the Sandusky incident. Clemson survived and clinched their spot in the ACC championship game, and my Spartans conquered one of their demons at Kinnick Stadium and had a very convincing 37-21 win (which was a blowout for the entire game).

Right now there's TCU/Boise on Versus, Auburn/Georgia on CBS, The U/FSU on ESPN, UM/Illinois on ABC, and Washington/USC on FX. Gonna be flipping all around, but I'm starting with Boise/TCU and Boise's off to a strong start.

Nice little fake reverse by Boise to take it in for a TD and tie it up.

Georgia's looking pretty good right now and them winning the East, even if it's as weak as it is, would be huge for Boise. If they were to upset the West winner (likely LSU) that'd be even bigger. Don't think it'll happen, but Mark Richt's haters can get off his back if he gets a 10 win season and them back to the title game.

Hoping that TCU busts Boise State. OSU beat down Texas Tech today, which is going to make Bedlam, OSU vs. OU, one hell of a game.

Impressive win for Michigan on the road. They have two games at home to close the season against Nebraska and Ohio State. Neither game will be easy but both are winnable. A 10-2 season would be tremendous but I'd be fine with 9-3, especially if they beat OSU. Great first year for Brady Hoke, especially with that Michigan defense.

Horrible call in the Boise game. TCU should have just won but they called pass interference.

And the Boise National Title supporters can shut up once again. Maybe they should recruit a kicker.

Stanford's D is too slow for Oregon. They better hope they get a pick or something to get that extra possession.

ND is fucking up Maryland. 45-21 after MD just got a stat-padding TD with a minute to go.

My only problem with this game is they didn't get a stop at 38-7 with 12 minutes to go that would have allowed Andrew Hendrix to come in. That, and Robert Blanton gave up penalties on the first 2 TD drives.

Considering MD sucks, thats not a surprise.

And I really hope a turnover happens. I wanna see this game at least be close.

This games over. OK state may be our last hope in not seeing an All-SEC championship game. I hope for entertainment's sake they do.

This games over. OK state may be our last hope in not seeing an All-SEC championship game. I hope for entertainment's sake they do.
Oregon. Don't forget Oregon. 1 loss Oregon >1 loss Bama.

And hell, 1 loss OK State or Oklahoma could still get in.

I believe Oregon should be 3rd when the rankings come out. The ultimate question of the BCS will be how far Oklahoma, who I predict will be 5th, jumps if they beat the Cowboys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back