• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NCAA Week 11 LD

Megatron

Justin Verlander > You
With MSU off, I can enjoy a stress-free Saturday. Currently flipping b/w Iowa/NW and UM/Purdue, because an Iowa loss would be both nice and beneficial to MSU's title hopes, and UM's games, despite not liking them, are almost always entertaining shootouts.

Well, UM's defense actually looks better today. Doesn't hurt that Purdue is missing it's starting QB AND WR, but either way, I probably wouldn't have seen this coming.

Granted, it's early, and they can give up points in bunches.

I think RichRod forgot how to coach. I don't care that it's 4th and 1. You're not even past the 50 in bad weather conditions. Punt the ball and make the offense beat them.

Only reason it's 20-16 UM is because Robinson keeps making dumb turnovers. Probably shouldn't be this close.

I hope I don't jinx it, but Notre Dame is LAYING IT ON Utah 14-3 in rainy South Bend. I just turned the game on and can't believe we be winning. 5 to go in the first half.

Hopefully McGloin leads PSU to an upset over the Buckeyes. If that happens, this would be almost everything that MSU could ask for (aside from a UW loss as well).

ND up 14-3 at the half. And I hope PSU loses, if for the only reason that I don't want to hear the PSU fans being all holier then thou if they beat the Buckeyes.

TCU on upset alert. Down 14-0 early. Only 5 minutes in, but it'll be interesting to see how they respond.

Notre Dame kicked off to open the 2nd half, and Chris Collinsworth's kid Austin Collinsworth forced a fumble, which led to an ND TD Pass to Duval Kamara.

21-3 ND over #14 Utah

ND forces a punt, and moves the ball down the field with absolute ease, and Duval Kamara gets his 2nd TD reception of the game.

ND up 28-14 on #14 Utah. ND's D showed up, and the O has been good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back