NCAA Basketball Conference Tournament and Selection Show LD

A win would've been nice today, but most of the teams projected to be below MSU (Bama, Virginia Tech, USC, Colorado, BC, etc.) lost as well, so they should be sitting pretty considering their tough schedule and decent rpi, even though their record isn't spectacular. An 11 seed seems likely, possibly a 12 that's not a playin game.

I'm feeling confident, because most of the teams left in their tourneys are in one bid leagues or were gonna be in anyways (except for Dayton, who better not steal one). I'm certainly more calm then I would've been had we not taken care of Purdue so easily.

Still, it was a disappointing performance to see Talor Battle go off in the second half. However, with Lucas playing 3 games in 3 days on a bad ankle, I'm hoping he heals it up and we draw a Friday game so he gets more time to rest it. He'll be the guy that gives us a chance to make a run.

Pitt, Villanova, Marquette, WVU, Syracuse: 5 Big East teams already.

Also, could Princeton give the Big Blue in Lexington a run for their money?

It's looking really bad for my Hokies right now. I feel like we're going to be left out/robbed for the 4th year in a row. But there's still 34 teams left.

Why the fuck aren't the four #16 teams playing the first round games? No reason to punish a #12 seed with an extra game.

Why the fuck aren't the four #16 teams playing the first round games? No reason to punish a #12 seed with an extra game.

This has me confused also, but the selection committe can do it their way. Better than the BCS at least.

Saint Mary's should make it, as should Harvard in my opinion. St John's will make it, Pittsburgh is already there, Gonzaga is guaranteed,

So big east looks to get 11 in this year. Still don't like the play in games though. Such bullshit the way that played out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back