• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NBA Playoffs Spam Discussion

The Bulls are a mess right now. This might be over already. I hope they get a really good offensive player in the offseason. They got Pau, which is great, but they need more. Rose and Butler are a little too inconsistent unfortunately. I see Butler as a Paul George-type player. They're both great defensively but their offense is kind of limited.

Noah needs to straighten up. The cavs have been putting JR Smith and even fucking Delly on him tonight and he can't do anything on offense. It's hard to watch. They need a big man who can play the 5 with Pau at the 4. Noah needs to come off the bench at this point.

The Bulls can't even beat Lebron iso? What happened to the defence this season? The sad thing is their offence is even worse than the Cav's chuck and grab offensive rebounds game. The few games in the series I've watched, Bulls tend to go to Rose-centric offence too many times. They really missed a fit Gasol or a fit Mirotic in the series to give Rose an outlet. They couldn't generate any other offence besides relying on Rose or Butler, turning the games into basically Lebron vs Rose/Butler iso offence. Lebron will win that contest 7 out of 10 times.

Thibs should've started Gasol and Gibson instead of Noah. Noah sucked so bad during this series. Gasol can be the main weapon the Bulls go to and Gibson is a good rebounder so that department would've covered. Noah and Mirotic would've been another good combo as Noah is more of a rebounder and Mirotic could stretch the floor. Noah/Gasol and Noah/Gibson were horrible combos together.

Corey Brewer must have some super secret ninja skills. The way he leak out every time into the open is incredible.

Damn do I want the Rockets to lose. I can't stand watching Harden and I hate Dwight.

Smith and Brewer just keep chucking and the ball keep going in. 9 out of 10 times this will burn the team but this is that one time it works lol.

Interesting they sat Harden for so long. Don't think I've ever seen an MVP candidate sit so deep in such an important game, no matter how hot someone was and how cold the superstar may have been

I've been an avid Hawks fan since 1997. I lived through the entire J-Smoove era of the Hawks, and I've NEVER EVER seen what I saw tonight from him. The fact that he could not misse from 3 is a telling sign that it's not the other's team night. However, as an Atlanta sports fan, I've seen some all time chokejobs, but the Clippers pulled one that shocked me. I'm not even going to blame Paul or Griffin b/c they did what they were supposed to do, but Redick, Crawford, Barnes, and Rivers couldn't hit a shot even if the basket was 10 inches wider.

Interesting they sat Harden for so long. Don't think I've ever seen an MVP candidate sit so deep in such an important game, no matter how hot someone was and how cold the superstar may have been

That's coaching and trusting the team that made the comeback. I've been a critic of McHale for a long time but he has been getting better at the job this season. 2nd seed in the West without Howard for most of the regular season is great. Coaches can improve or decline too I guess.

Holy, the fact that the Hawks have now advanced to the Eastern Conference Finals after looking so mediocre these first two rounds should actually have you really excited. There's no way they continue to shoot so poorly and turnover the damn ball so often. They're bound to start clicking and if/when that happens, Cleveland is going to be in serious trouble.

Holy, the fact that the Hawks have now advanced to the Eastern Conference Finals after looking so mediocre these first two rounds should actually have you really excited. There's no way they continue to shoot so poorly and turnover the damn ball so often. They're bound to start clicking and if/when that happens, Cleveland is going to be in serious trouble.

Yeah, more than likely the product of a weak East, but I'm so happy right now I could give less of a fuck. Korver shot like shit, Teague showed up for only 2 games, the bench was meh besides game 3. Yet, through it all, we are one series away from the NBA Finals. However, we have the biggest test every team has going through the Eastern Conference: LeBron James. If, we play like I know we can play, this is going to go 7 and I like our chances very much. We can't play like we did against Washington. I would like to credit the Wizards for their defense and I'm glad Wall came back so there wasn't any excuses. Him and Beal are great and they should be in the running for the next few years.

The Hawks played like shit and still advanced comfortably. All the free agents in the West should take note and just switch conferences.

But at least the 2nd round has been really entertaining. Many buzzer beaters and great come backs. I really hope the finals is Warriors vs Hawks since their regular season games were so good.

I'm not sure I agree with this. I think the Hawks may have performed at higher level than they actually should have played at this season. No doubt, the Hawks have a very good team put together, but their impressive record mostly comes from a red hot period lasting from the end of November to the end of January. Apart from that stretch of games, they had an impressive record, but nothing mind blowing.

I also don't think this team was playoff ready. They should have stomped the Nets in the first round, but Brooklyn still took two games. The Wizards provided a bigger challenge, and there were times that it really looked like Washington would take the series.

If Irving gets healthy, I think they take the series from the Hawks in 6.

The Hawks were in no way comfortable in either series this playoffs. It took a layup at 1 second to win one game, and were a fingertip away from going to OT last night. This was against a Wizards team where Wall had five broken bones in his hand. They couldn't even come remotely close to stopping Beal all series either. People say there is no way the Hawks continue to play as they have been, but can't the same be said for Lebron? There's no Jimmy Butler or Thibs honed defensive scheme he's spent five years perfecting. Lebron is coming with a vengeance and with Kyrie really only needing rest, he'll be ready to go as well.

James Harden is my least favorite player in the NBA. I can't fucking stand his bullshit style. He gets litterly patted on the hip and falls over waving his arms. It's mind boggling this shit gets called in the playoffs. So boring to watch

Rockets/Warriors? Yeah, let's give the win to the Warriors right now. They can just keep fouling Dwight and drain their shots on the other end. The Rockets will need to find a way to win without Dwight in this series or at least drain some shots of their own. It's a shame really because if Patrick Beverley and D-Mo were available, this series would be pretty awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back