• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NBA 2K11

INDYjon22

Nome is where your heart is
[YOUTUBE]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aIy9_558v3k?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aIy9_558v3k?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

I haven't been a fan of the 2K basketball games for a few years now, but with this trailer I find myself suddenly really wanting this game. Michael Jordan is a huge selling factor for me and just getting to play as him once again makes me want this game. It doesn't hurt that the game looks absolutely sick, from the gameplay to the visuals, I would also be lying if I didn't say I wanted to play as the Miami Monstars. But, what do you guys thing, are you excited to play like Mike as well?

EDIT: Video isn't showing for some reason.

[youtube]aIy9_558v3k[/youtube]

EDIT: Video isn't showing for some reason.

There I fixed it. I have always been a fan of the 2K series and wanted MJ included in the legends for a long time. I hope they improved the shooting motions and the visuals look better than ever. I can't wait to play as my Hawks again as soon as I get a 360.

I am so excited for this game. Finally I get to play as MJ. The trailer looks amazing, but I am a bit unsure on whats happening. Did I see Shawn Kemp in there? And Wilkins? Does that mean that there is a like some type of legends mode or something? But yeah really excited. As nerdy as this sounds I cant wait to kick some ass on live with this game. But I am going to really laugh when I see about 50% of the people I play pick the Miami Heat.

I love basketball. I love playing the games, the sport, and watching it. I can not wait to witness me play as Micheal Jordan and whop Kobe's ass. I mean Micheal Jordan is a huge personality and for him to be in the game persuades me enough to get it.

Finally they got MJ I am really pleased as I have been waiting a while for this. I hope they make some sort of legends mode where you can play as the legends through some story mode. And eventually square off against todays all stars or sumthing.

I was quite happen with 2K10 last year. Gameplay is excellent and I really like the franchise mode. Everything seemed to work really well. The legend thing is surely an added bonus. I'm pretty excited about it.

The Superstar Mode wasn't all that great and was quite glitchy at times though. It was still worthwhile, but definetly not the best out there. Still, I'll probably be getting this over NBA Elite. It's a tough call.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back