Nash Vs X?

D

DakotaDave

What do you think of this angle? Do you think its good or bad? I myself think its bad because if they need Nash in there to build up the X division; it just goes to prove that if they ( x division stars ) cant build it themselves then do away with it!

I think it's really too early too say, I personally just hope it will launch Shelley to a push. They are doing stuff right from some perspectives, the fact that Nash is always attacking the x-division competitor, when they are down or from behind, really doesnt make the x wrestler look that bad, and more makes Nash look like an old joke. (Not Joke in a bad way, in a way that makes sense for angle purposes) But I am still not sure where to go with this, it pretty much depends on the payoff of this angle. So ill leave it with a mixed reaction, at the moment.

ya its too early to say, but i think its pretty dumb. I'd rather see nash in a rival with sting

idk, I mean, wasn't Nash supposed to Face Double J at a ppv last year in like September, but he got injured? He was face then, so why does he come back heel? And second off, the guy with the camera (can't think of his name now, lol) is in the "X-division" so why is nash friends with him? Makes no sence to me.

I thought the angle would suck but its played out well so far. I think you need to see part II of Shelly's interview with Nash to understand the angle.

Now if Nash starts getting in the ring and squashing X Division wrestlers, then it has taken a bad turn.

I think it's a symptom of their tiny 1-hour timeslot. They don't have enough screen time to go around, so they put Nash & the X-Division in the same storyline. I think they're doing fine with what time they've got.

I love this storyline and I hope Nash gets his comeuppance from Chris Sabin or somebody...Nash is going after all the small X stars, he wouldn't dare step to Samoa Joe though.

there is no way that nash can take out the hole of the x stars but a dream match would be nash vs samoa joe for the x title joe would kick the living hell out of nash

Dream match is Nash vs Kane, Nash can't wrestle too injury prone too old, he will retire soon, why doesnt nash go after christian cage for the title, Kane would destroy Nash, Kane's younger stronger better in the ring, Kane is a hair shorter then nash, Nash is 2 inches taller then take.

DakotaDave said:
What do you think of this angle? Do you think its good or bad? I myself think its bad because if they need Nash in there to build up the X division; it just goes to prove that if they ( x division stars ) cant build it themselves then do away with it!

I like it.

but nash jumping X division wrestlers is getting a bit old.

they should make like a ten on one handicap match. it would be funny.

This is a great storyline and I love how they are using Alex Shelley as like Nash's sidekick and evrything. I hope this storyline doesn't end at Slammiversary. I hope it extends out longer because I find it that good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back