The X-Division Title

Status
Not open for further replies.

doublej_TNA

Pre-Show Stalwart
OK I am a huge TNA fan and I am a little concerned about the Mid-card situation that my friends and I see.

Is the TNA -X-D title for Crusierweights or should TNA make that their mid card title and not have a title for cruisers and low-carders (TV, Euro)??

From what I have seen it is a very cool blend between a TV-Cruiser-hardcore title. The champs for that title have been good, BUT I feel that since it is TNA's own, and thier bread and butter, dont you guys think they should push others to hold the title instead of focusing on cruiserweight??

I think the best thing would be to have it the main midcard title and build the company off that. Having guys like Truth, Raven, Abyss, Rhino, Joe, Nash, Brown, AJ, Konan, Sabin, Lethal, even Stiener or Cage be title holders and dont put any emphisis on cruiserwieghts. Let cuiserwights do there thing, BUT I think by putting the belt aroud some of these guys (senshi) who are honestly never going to get to the top because of TERRRIBLE mic skills and no charisma. would be in TNA's best effort.

IF MYSTERIO can win the would HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE why cant this process work in reverse in a sence??

They must keep the big names fresh and develop the smalls.

Rhino vs Joe X-division title
Abyss vs Runt X-D title
Sabin vs Lethal vs truth vs AJ X-D 4 way!!

Mixing it up a bit what do you all think???

Rhino has fought for the X division title before. Same thing goes for Truth. Chris Sabin is a former X divsion champion. Who says Senshi can never be in the world division. He has great charisma. Giving the title to Nash, Brown, Steiner, Cage, or Konan who can barely even walk anymore would completely desroy the meaning of the X division title. The X division is about a certain type of smoothness in your wrestling ability. You can't give the title to people like that when they can't even wrestle a fast pace.

In fact, Truth I believe has been x champ before. I do agree that rhyno and abyss should vie for it though

sevastra said:
In fact, Truth I believe has been x champ before. I do agree that rhyno and abyss should vie for it though

Not only would that boost thier rep by actually being title holders but it would bring more respcet to that belt; for the people who are unfamiliar with some of the champions!

I think TNA should make that a mid-card title and the low-card highflyers have to win over the crowd before they can conted!

TNA PPV Title vs Title

X-Division Champ Rhino VS The King of the Mountain Jeff Jarrett NWA champ!

Rhino wins, and they have a tourney for the X-D title!! That will draw ratings!!

TNA should bring Daniels back into the x division after he loses the tag titles and AJ should go for the Heavyweight.

killa_khan06 said:
TNA should bring Daniels back into the x division after he loses the tag titles and AJ should go for the Heavyweight.

Thats cool I could live with that!, BUT do you strickly make X-D title a high flying or a sole mid-card belt??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back