Naruto Shippuden

Hell no, GT sucked ass! They made alot more mistakes than just that!

They should have never went past SS 3

I thought Super Sayian 4 was bad ass, though I would have preferred it if they had kept it golden like the other transformations

They should have never brought back the Great Ape and then turn it Golden

You're kidding right, Goku transforming into the golden ape was one of the best scenes in the series.

They completely left everyone but Vegeta and Goku out like they didn't matter. For example: When DBZ ended, Gohan was the strongest person without fusion there was. He was a fucking pussy in GT.

There were only 64 episodes, the series was extremely rushed due to a steady popularity decreased. This was caused due to a change in the tone of the show overall, into a childrens program and not an edgy program aimed at young adults, not due to the "crappy storylines". Some of the most ridiculous moments in DB and DBZ also turn out to be among the most memorable.

It has gone downhill a bit after the whole Pain angle.

Yeah but the final battle culminating between Naruto and Sasuke should be pretty cool. It'll be interesting to see the final extent of the whole Uchiha family bullshit though.

I don't see the logic in Danzo being elected as Hokage, seeing as his bitch ass was hiding the whole time that the village was being attacked. didn't make a hell of a lot of sense to me
They handled Pain horribly. Naruto turning him over to his side is just :disappointed:.

I dislike both, greatly. Naruto the masochist who keeps going after his friend thinking he's the same person after all this time, while his Bitch keeps asking him to bring Sauske back. And then well, there's Sauske, who's not much better. Though I am interested in seeing if Sauske can takeout the Raikage, but yeah. Not looking forward to that final battle.

They needed someone strong who wasn't afraid to get his hands dirty. Danzo seems like the right choice for that.

I am just going to have to disagree on everything that you said.

Goku transforming into the ape was good scene, but how was it different from any power up scene that we have seen in DBZ? The first SS 3 transformation was alot better than the transformation into the Golden Ape.

Also, IDC if it was rushed or not. DB and DBZ did a great job of focusing on more than just Goku. GT was all about Goku and Vegeta and that was it. How can you leave out Gohan? The most powerful at DBZ's end?

Well if i remember correctly it went down like this, The creator originally wanted Gohan to become the main focus of the show, as he wasn't the greatest fan of Goku or something along those lines, but the majority of fans loved Goku the most, so he felt that he had to return the focus of everything to Goku, so he did that through GT. I like the SS4 transformation, and i enjoyed the whole Shenron saga and SS4 Gogeta at the end, but i also agree that they tried to hard to make it kid friendly.

Sweet, i stand corrected, i was always under the impression that all the flashing stuff was just them removing the actual punches connecting and blood and such. but if i'm wrong then all goods.

I think this clip speaks for itself

[youtube]jBmiT-HeIn4&feature=related[/youtube]

Also, IDC if it was rushed or not. DB and DBZ did a great job of focusing on more than just Goku. GT was all about Goku and Vegeta and that was it. How can you leave out Gohan? The most powerful at DBZ's end?

I just explained this to you, they didn't have time to build up the show like wanted to. This is blatantly obviously as they tried to fit so much into so little a time span, probably due to the paranoia of losing so much of their fanbase so quickly. This was another mistake they made.

Shippudens okay. Its tapered off, though the quality is amazing (I mean the drawing/animation). The story's just become to strung out, they need to up the pace some.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back