Naruto Shippuden

Super Crazy

CABS ARE HEEEERREEE!!
I got into this show when it first started but I never really followed it. I just starting getting into it again watching the series from the start ,and I must say, I am only on episode 43, and it is amazing, it is a great anime.

Naruto will be featured in my upcoming tournament, though I'm not sure how many characters will make the cut... that all depends on the voters

Well I was going to vote in Naturo,

Epic!

She contributes nothing to the fighting part of the show. Shes simply Naruto's piece of ass, he really really really wants. Yet shes so much of a bitch all she ever asks him to do is risk his life for Sauske. Don't add her in this tournamnet >.>

Orochimaru,

Meh. Itachi is 15x the ninja!

I've not seen enough of Pain to make a call. Hes quite interesting though. Marquis would be the guy to ask about this.

Epic!

She contributes nothing to the fighting part of the show. Shes simply Naruto's piece of ass, he really really really wants. Yet shes so much of a bitch all she ever asks him to do is risk his life for Sauske. Don't add her in this tournamnet >.>

I wanted to add her to bring some gender distinction to the tournament, I wouldn't expect her to go every far. She'll go out after facing someone like Sango or Eclair or a female from the DC or Marvel worlds.

Yeah I agree with Milky for once, Sakura is the most useless person ever in the Naruto Universe, although she actually does show some use in the later part of the manga.

The second point to make is that i tend to only read the manga, as Shippuden is like 200 episodes behind the manga. Pain actually is quite an amazing character, and Sasuke and Naruto's relationship is so amazing as the manga progresses. But over all this and Mahou Sensei Negima are probably my favourite mangas out there.

Who else has read up to the latest chapter of the manga?

Yeah I agree with Milky for once, Sakura is the most useless person ever in the Naruto Universe, although she actually does show some use in the later part of the manga.

The second point to make is that i tend to only read the manga, as Shippuden is like 200 episodes behind the manga. Pain actually is quite an amazing character, and Sasuke and Naruto's relationship is so amazing as the manga progresses. But over all this and Mahou Sensei Negima are probably my favourite mangas out there.

Who else has read up to the latest chapter of the manga?

I don't pay attention to Naruto all that much, at least I haven't for a while. Right now I'm watching an anime called Kiddy Grade.

This show has nothing on Dragon Ball or Dragon Ball Z

If by this you the english subtitled version of dragon ball or dragon ball Z then you may have a point, if only referring to the anime, specially the english version of the Naruto anime.

If not and you mean the American version of dragon ball and dragon ball Z, then you're sadly mistaken, as they were so average by comparision and cut out most of what made the show interesting and that it was a watered down version that we got to view. Not knocking DBZ, because i loved the show, but Naruto is awesome, and its got a lot more variety with the story lines that DBZ, which was bad guy show up, Goku level up, Goku overcome bad guy or die, the Gohan beats him, just in time for the next bad guy to appear.

Naruto Manga>American DBZ anime

I mean the english subtitled versions or if you go and buy the uncut seasons on DVD, they show everything and they are awesome aswell!

If by this you the english subtitled version of dragon ball or dragon ball Z then you may have a point, if only referring to the anime, specially the english version of the Naruto anime.

If not and you mean the American version of dragon ball and dragon ball Z, then you're sadly mistaken, as they were so average by comparision and cut out most of what made the show interesting and that it was a watered down version that we got to view. Not knocking DBZ, because i loved the show, but Naruto is awesome, and its got a lot more variety with the story lines that DBZ, which was bad guy show up, Goku level up, Goku overcome bad guy or die, the Gohan beats him, just in time for the next bad guy to appear.

Naruto Manga>American DBZ anime

Actually the American versions of both DB and DBZ done by Funimation were both direct duplicates of their Japanese counterparts, they didn't leave any of the uncut content out.

Hell no, GT sucked ass! They made alot more mistakes than just that!

They should have never went past SS 3

They should have never brought back the Great Ape and then turn it Golden

They completely left everyone but Vegeta and Goku out like they didn't matter. For example: When DBZ ended, Gohan was the strongest person without fusion there was. He was a fucking pussy in GT.

I could go on, it just sucks!

I have, sadly. I don't like it, but there can't be much left with how much everything is advancing. So might as well finish it.

It has gone downhill a bit after the whole Pain angle.

Yeah but the final battle culminating between Naruto and Sasuke should be pretty cool. It'll be interesting to see the final extent of the whole Uchiha family bullshit though.

I don't see the logic in Danzo being elected as Hokage, seeing as his bitch ass was hiding the whole time that the village was being attacked. didn't make a hell of a lot of sense to me

Actually the American versions of both DB and DBZ done by Funimation were both direct duplicates of their Japanese counterparts, they didn't leave any of the uncut content out.

Sweet, i stand corrected, i was always under the impression that all the flashing stuff was just them removing the actual punches connecting and blood and such. but if i'm wrong then all goods.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back