My Wife And Kids

Dean Winchester

Getting Noticed By Management
Who esle loved this show? I think its one of my all time favorite series, like I can sit down and watch mostly all the episodes over and over again, thats how good and funny the series was. too bad it had to end, it hadl ike 2 more seasons or a little more left in it. But however the later seasons sucked compared to the earlier seasons. Like when Junior got a wife and child and had his wife family into the show is when it went downhill. What anybody esle think?

I don't love the show but I do like it. Personally, I hated about the first two seasons when Megan Good played Clair then all of a suden, leaves and is replaced by a lighter skinned, older, dumber Clair. After she left, I began liking the shows. I've always been a HUGE Wayans Bros. fan especially Damon. I've always been a fan of movies like Major Payne and lesser known movies like Celtic Pride and Bulletproof. Damon Wayans is a very good actor and that is probably the sole reason I ever watch the show. All of the plots revolve around him playing some kind of game with his children to teach them a lesson which is a good family type thing. Also, his wife played on Martin--which is a kick ass show.

I like the show. I just started watching it about a month ago actually and instantly fell for it. Junior is such an idiot and that sister is pretty hot. It has a lot of funny spots and I wish it could have continued. I'm still new to the series so I have not seen every episode like the ones with Junior and his family but it does seem funny.

I think this show is pretty cool. I was watching an episode the other night, where Damon Wayans went to a class to be certified as an official 'Grandfather' so he could be left alone with Junior's baby. I thought it was kinda cute. He kept failing all the exercises. He was at the class with Junior's gf's parents. It was some mini-contest, and the gf's parents won the trophy. I then saw towards the end, Damon tried bribing the teacher, and she wouldn't resort to it. After that was done, the baby was so fussy, he was the ONLY one who knew how to calm his grandson, and made EVERYONE beg and plead him to help. :lmao: He chased them out of the room, and made the baby fart, since it was constipated. LOL.

After that, they are sitting at a breakfast tabe, and he's wearing a bra looking device, and nursing the baby. I swear, I think that is probably the funniest one I've ever seen out of the whole series. Has anyone else seen that episode??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back