• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My very last promo ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disturbed

Championship Contender
Look, I really don't want to do this. I feel like an idiot but everyone keeps bugging me about it. So fine, you want your damn promo then here's your damn promo.... It is the last one. I made an ass out of myself before and matured since then. I can't beleive I am doing this.

Lillian Garcia backstage with the Rock

Lillian: I am here with the Great One, The rock.

Rock: Hold up, before we do this interview, I need to know one thing. Lillian, were you just looking at the "People's Strude?"

Lillian: Um... No.

Rock: Why wouldn't you look at the "People's Strudel?" Everyone takes a peak at it. Lillian, do you like pie?

Hurricane flies in and cuts Rock off.....

Rock: Well, what do you know it's the HAMBURGLAR! How you been doing? I haven't seen you in a while. Hows the Hamburglar?

Hurricane: I came to save miss LIllian from you.

Rock: What are you talking about? She loves me. She loves the People's Strudel and I love Pie. Hamburglar, are you jealous because you have never had any pie?

Hurricane: Trust me, my Hurripowers have got me plenty of pie.

Rock: Hamburglar, why don't you take them Hurripowers and get him all out of you. Then I want you to talk to them and tell them the Rock said hello. Next you can turn them son bitches side aways and stick them straight up your candy ass! Now do you smeeeeeeeelllll What the Rock......... is cookin?

You better improve for WZCW.

He's worth a punt in WZCW. If he responds to feedback and sticks around long enough he'll improve a lot.

Besides, churning out a good RP is more about getting a handle on your character and running it through a spelling and grammar checker than anything else. That's what I found anyway.

Exactly Remix, you got the hint and improved. This isnt even formatted. Plus we have a thread for this within the efed section.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back