• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The promo game.

Alright here we go again:

"See, you people are so concerned about the relationship with your children failing just like your marriage did, that you say yes to their every whim and their every desire. I hate to tell you, this doesn't make you a good parent Philadelphia, this makes you an enabler."

Alright here we go again:

"See, you people are so concerned about the relationship with your children failing just like your marriage did, that you say yes to their every whim and their every desire. I hate to tell you, this doesn't make you a good parent Philadelphia, this makes you an enabler."

I knew this one right away. This is Punk at NOC 09, just before he faced Hardy. Got it on DVD. Right, go for this;

"And it all started with a simple handshake. Fitting, since I am a gentleman. You see, four weeks ago I walked up to Kurt Angle. I introduced myself with an extended hand. But I made my point with a closed fist. And Mr. Angle, I don't think you ever gonna forget my name again. Because in that moment I took a bite out of your storied career".

I knew this one right away. This is Punk at NOC 09, just before he faced Hardy. Got it on DVD. Right, go for this;

"And it all started with a simple handshake. Fitting, since I am a gentleman. You see, four weeks ago I walked up to Kurt Angle. I introduced myself with an extended hand. But I made my point with a closed fist. And Mr. Angle, I don't think you ever gonna forget my name again. Because in that moment I took a bite out of your storied career".

Desmond Wolfe, Turning Point 09?

"And starting this moment from now, from this moment....THIS WILL BE THE MOMENT.........STARTING NOW..."

You guys are making me smile with the reminiscing today. This is Nigel McGuinness at Turning Point '09... "And in Wolfe 101 Desmond Wolfe ends the career of Kurt Angle, and you can bow to my howl- Wanker." Great Stuff.

New one...
''I'm sorry you feel that way. There is one thing I would like to say, that is that, at one time you referred to me as a world champion liar. And I've just gotta say if you're gonna be a liar, you might as well be a world champion liar!"

TLC said:
"And starting this moment from now, from this moment....THIS WILL BE THE MOMENT.........STARTING NOW..."[/quot

Of the Genesis of Michael McGillicutty. Joe Hennig, NXT 2 finale.

"Sure it was a pink bicycle but it was your bicycle and you loved it"

I haven't got a clue. I think I might have to cheat a bit to keep things moving. Before I search, it sound to me like a promo Rock dropped on Booker T a long time back prior to Summerslam 2001.

sy8nz8.jpg

TLC said:
"And starting this moment from now, from this moment....THIS WILL BE THE MOMENT.........STARTING NOW..."[/quot

Of the Genesis of Michael McGillicutty. Joe Hennig, NXT 2 finale.

"Sure it was a pink bicycle but it was your bicycle and you loved it"

I think it was Leo Kruger talking to Bo Dallas. I don't know the exact show, all I know is that one of Kruger or Dallas was FCW Heavyweight champion at the time and Seth Rollins was the FCW 15 champ.

I think it was Leo Kruger talking to Bo Dallas. I don't know the exact show, all I know is that one of Kruger or Dallas was FCW Heavyweight champion at the time and Seth Rollins was the FCW 15 champ.

Correct.

[YOUTUBE]XzEniMRSGxg[/YOUTUBE]

You know they say all men are created equal. But you look at me and you look at Samoa Joe and you can see that statement is not true. See, normally if you go one on one with another wrestler, you gotta 50-50 chance of winning. But I'm a genetic freak and I'm not normal. So you got a 25 percent at best to beat me. And then you add Kurt Angle to the mix, your chances of winning drastically go down. You see, the three way at Sacrifice you got a 33 and 1/3 chance of winning. But I, I got a 66 and 2/3 chance of winning cause Kurt Angle knows he can't beat me and he's not even gonna try. So Samoa Joe, you take your 33 and 1/3 chance, minus my 25 per cent chance and you got an 8 and 1/3 chance of winning at Sacrifice. But then you take my 75 per cent chance of winning if it goes one on one and then add the 66 and 2/3 per cent chance, I got a 141 and 2/3 chance of winning at Sacrifice. See Joe, the numbers don't lie and they spell disaster for you at Sacrifice. See, but I'm gonna break it down for you, ladies. Would you rather be with me or would you rather be with Joe?

Well that was thoroughly entertaining. I'm sure it had the viewers turning off in their droves just like you've done every time you've stepped into the ring so far on NXT. You wanna talk about my physique? I'm a fighter, that's why I've got a broken nose. Let's look at your physique. Great physique, body builder. It's just a shame that you haven't got the first clue on how to use it. I've seen The Great Khali move around in this ring with more balance and poise than you. And you want to talk about the it factor, Otunga? I'll tell you why they say you've got the it factor. It's because you have got no tangible quality whatsoever that WWE can hang on to. It factor? I think we need to add two more letters in front of that and you'll get a very good idea of what I think of you.

Well that was thoroughly entertaining. I'm sure it had the viewers turning off in their droves just like you've done every time you've stepped into the ring so far on NXT. You wanna talk about my physique? I'm a fighter, that's why I've got a broken nose. Let's look at your physique. Great physique, body builder. It's just a shame that you haven't got the first clue on how to use it. I've seen The Great Khali move around in this ring with more balance and poise than you. And you want to talk about the it factor, Otunga? I'll tell you why they say you've got the it factor. It's because you have got no tangible quality whatsoever that WWE can hang on to. It factor? I think we need to add two more letters in front of that and you'll get a very good idea of what I think of you.

Barret at the NXT season 1 finale. That promo was awesome.

Gonna type up the next promo in just a second.

Edit: Never mind I was beaten

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back