My top 5 most overrated wrestlers of all time.

Discussion in 'WWE' started by Toothlessagression1980, Jul 13, 2019.

1. Jaka Darmawan

Jaka Darmawan New Member

Totally Agree, john chena is most overrated in my opinion.

2. CrazyBobBacklund

CrazyBobBacklund Dark Match Winner

My list goes:
    (In no order)

5: The Miz- he’s so vanilla in the ring. One of the worst champs ever!

4: The Great Khali- The worst in ring competitor I have ever seen

3: SID- People say Nash was bad but Sid was a yawn fest!

4: Jeff Jarrett- Only managed world title wins in a dying WCW or when he was booker in tna, a legend in his own mind only

5: Sabu- So many botches that looking back some matches are hard to watch

3. Bernkastel

Bernkastel Reaper of Miracles

Gonna amend mine and add Seth Rollins. This dude's easily the most overrated professional wrestler of the last decade. Twice WWE has pushed this guy as a world beater and a serious champion and given him some of the best booking with big wins over the industries greatest stars, and twice he's failed to deliver. TV ratings dipped during his first run, as did live attendance figures. The dude was a dud. He fizzled out so quickly as universal champion that the WWE put the belt on the Fiend after less than three months. He's a modern day Shawn Michaels except the WWE isn't exactly struggling financially and they have no big rivals. Amazing to me that there are fans out there who actually think Seth Rollins is underrated despite him being given the moon twice. Roman Reigns is underrated. Reigns has been pushed like Seth, but he's never been in a position to hold the strap any length of time either.

4. TDFG

TDFG Championship Contender

Great Khali - Says a lot about the state Smackdown was in when he won the title.

Alberto Del Rio - I just find him boring, never understood the hype around him.

Jinder Mahal - Hit the gym/juiced up, whatever you want to call it, caught VKM's eye and we had to suffer because of it.

Jim Duggan - WCW actually had him defeat Stunning Steve Austin for the US Title.

William Regal - Simply because I remember him having more titles than IRS, Mr. Hughes, Crush & Big Bossman otherwise it would have been one of them.

#29 TDFG, May 9, 2020
    Last edited: May 9, 2020
  5. TDFG

TDFG Championship Contender

I'm not a fan of Reigns but I don't despise him either.

He overuses a Superman punch that is anything but, and the way he loads up makes him look stupid in my opinion.

He has Cena heat as fans boo him for the sake of it as they see him as WWE's Golden Boy.

Rollins & Orton are more natural heels, AJ & DB are now heading towards the end of their careers, I think WWE going to Strowman & McIntyre is a sign that they need some more full-time faces at the top of the card.

Psykohurricane55 likes this.
  6. redapple

redapple Dark Match Jobber

There’s a lot of overrated jabronies out there.

HHH, HBK and Flair are all overrated.

7. Mixed Tag Podcast

Mixed Tag Podcast New Member

Are we basing these lists on wrestlers or sports entertainment? People make great arguments on here or just their strong opinion. Always a great debate. Hogan was terrific as a sports entertainer but wasn’t known for giving everyone a great match. It’s why they would put him up against monsters instead of guys like Perfect and Rude.

Do me a favor and check out our podcast? We would appreciate getting wrestling fans listening to us, we think we have solid content to share out.

Mixed Tag • A podcast on Anchor