• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My Sexual Orientation Was Questioned Today

Never gave any thought to It as I've known for years what your name was a reference to. And even if I didn't I still probably wouldn't have put those pieces together. Unless you posted a photo of yourself holding a gay pride flag.

Stop offering strangers sexual favors & less people would question what team you play for. It also may help if you take down your 2011 Double Dutch Rudder Championship trophy. Clearly you are sending some mixed signals, my friend.

That trophy was hard earned damn it.

My girlfriend tells me I'm gay, so she may be onto something.

For the record this all started over an infraction I gave out in the thread about Paige potentially being fired for dating Del Rio, and my sexuality was called into question because the post was was nothing more than a guy saying he wanted to spank Paige.

My friend's ex gf used to tell people all the time that he was gay. Everyone always just laughed about it. Then, when they broke up, he came out. Go figure. I think her jests were her calling for help. I'm not saying that this is the case for you and your gf, it'sjust your statement reminded me of that.

I'd spank Paige if given the opportunity.

Good for you Yaz. Be confident in who you are. It's 2016, there's no stigma in being straight anymore. Heterosexuality comes with its own challenges but I'm sure you'll knock them out of the park.

How are you planning to tell your parents? I've heard some people like to bake a cake these days

#BlockTheHate #NoHateForStraight

My girlfriend tells me I'm gay, so she may be onto something.

For the record this all started over an infraction I gave out in the thread about Paige potentially being fired for dating Del Rio, and my sexuality was called into question because the post was was nothing more than a guy saying he wanted to spank Paige.

Henderson dude said that. I'm not surprised he was butt hurt over the infraction.

Bro, you named yourself after a My Little Pony who rocks rainbow hair, and has a raspy male voice. That's like, quadruple gay (and I'm not including that you don't follow MLP any more: that's like double gay right there, so you'd be sextuple gay if you weren't such a gay [read: happy] man).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back