• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My First Wife Fight, Yay!

Big Papa Santo

Ryder? I barely even know her!
So...um, yeah. Today me and my wife were talking about something sports-related. It started off light, but then we (In a joking manner) Started calling eachother names. Stuff like, "Fool, Blank could whip Blanks ass in a boxing match", and well as usual, my wife didnt know anything at all about the subject. So I when on a rant about boxing and at the end said, "You uneducated wanker". She stormed out and hasnt talked to me since. I never knew wanker was such a harsh word, Hell in what context do you British people use it? Oh, and GSB. I think I'm more fucked than with my mayonaisse problem.

But seriously, your go to insult was Wanker? Just call her a stupid bitch, gets the job done without her hating you as much.

She is clearly ashamed of the hand jobs that she has given in her life. She may also still be a little bit post-partem (sp?).

Lessons learned:

1. Being a new mom is tough.
2. There are few women that you should talk sports with (Hanna Storm, Erin Andrews and Mustang Sally are the only exceptions).
3. Calling a woman a wanker may offend but calling a woman a ********er is a death sentence.
4. Excess mayonnaise can make a satisfactory lubricant when you are in a pinch.

My guess is you calling her a wanker will lead to you becoming a real wanker for a while.

fun-2.jpg

How exactly does she flick the clit in an uneducated manner?

You got into a fight with your wife over sports. SPORTS. You're both stupid wankers.

If that seems harsh it's because I've had a very tough week with my woman, having massive arguments over stuff that actually matters.

EDIT: She has forgiven me, all is well in the kingdom of Sant........My baby just shit its diaper. Scratch that, there are still dark days ahead for the kingdom of Santo.

I was expecting a thread about 2 soccer moms fighting half naked in jello surrounded by a cage. I was way off. I chalk it up to misleading thread titles.

So I'm presuming this is your first go at make up sex?

This should then be a congratulatory thread.

Never go on a rant when a woman doesn't know certain things about a certain subject. That's how you end up on the couch.

But anyway good luck with the angry make up sex!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back