My roommate is drunk: Doc Goes To College

I'm hijacking this thread for a moment to deliver one of my own college stories, now that I have one.

So my first class of the day is over just in time for lunch. I see some girls with pizza, so I figure I'll get some too.

Now, before I continue, I should make clear that my college is fucking HUGE. I don't know the exact measurements, but take into account that the place has A-J wings, only replace H with M and have it off to the side. That's a sign of a fucking big school.

So, after literally a half hour of wandering around the place, looking for some sign of pizza, I give in and ask someone for help. She points me to the F-Wing, which is where my last class was. I head back there, but still can't find the place.

So I ask another woman, who's holding some pizza in her hand, where the place would be. She points behind me, at the Tim Hortons right behind me. I had walked past the place at least twice in my quest for my favoured sustenance.

And the worst part was that I was just way too tired from wandering around to accept the awesomeness of there being pizza inside a Tim Hortons.

Yes, I know, I should've asked from the start. Well, what kind of story would that be, huh?

Today, I met a girl who I really got along with. Went to Rainbow Alliance with her as well (she's bi, I'm an ally). I made her laugh. After Rainbow Alliance, I went to her dorm and we sat there having some good conversations. We started to get slightly closer...and then the fire alarm goes off and we all have to evacuate.

I invite her back to my dorm. She has to get ready and do stuff first, she never explained what. She starts to come back, and then my roommate, who usually doesn't come back until fucking midnight, enters my room and starts watching TV while lying in bed. She comes over, we start to get into our conversation again...and then the fire alarm goes off AGAIN!

After that, she's just tired so she goes back to her dorm, leaving me to just stick around here and do nothing while my roommate watches King of the Hill.

The world hates me.

The world is hating on poor Doc. Fuck you world, get this man some happiness or I'll have to take measures into my own hands.

Today, I met a girl who I really got along with. Went to Rainbow Alliance with her as well (she's bi, I'm an ally). I made her laugh. After Rainbow Alliance, I went to her dorm and we sat there having some good conversations. We started to get slightly closer...and then the fire alarm goes off and we all have to evacuate.

I invite her back to my dorm. She has to get ready and do stuff first, she never explained what. She starts to come back, and then my roommate, who usually doesn't come back until fucking midnight, enters my room and starts watching TV while lying in bed. She comes over, we start to get into our conversation again...and then the fire alarm goes off AGAIN!

After that, she's just tired so she goes back to her dorm, leaving me to just stick around here and do nothing while my roommate watches King of the Hill.

The world hates me.

Family Guy did this as well, she's grooming you to join her cult

Oh boy oh boy, I've always wanted to join a cult.

Speaking of cults, I found out today that this place has an anime club. I'll have to figure out when it meets.

The world hates me.

It is YOUR official mission, if you choose to accept it, to get laid this year Doc. I will send you a box full of hot sweaty magic and you'll thank me later.

Also, make her a mixtape. I heard that works.

Also, I"m drunk. Really, really drunk.

The world hates me.

Well, at least you're getting the idea, although I don't think you're going to luck out again at Rainbow Alliance meetings. I'm pretty sure the anime and sci-fi clubs have a community ho, so you could always try those two as well.

My roommate is the one asleep, and I'm the one awake.

What the fuck is this role reversal

Once you get used to it, it's a ton of fun.

I overslept. I have less than forty-five minutes to eat breakfast, drink tea, take a shower, get ready for the day, and go to class. I couldn't sleep last night. :(

Wow, I'm a dick.

So just now after class I came across a fire-and-brimstone-preacher in the Quad telling us we were all going to Hell. The people there didn't seem to take to that message very well. He left to go do something, and I hopped up on his soapbox and started preaching like a black preacher, all flamboyantly, about grace and loving everyone. Security yelled at me to GTFO, so I did, but everyone applauded as I left.

I was eating Garden Tomato & Basil Lays the whole time and they were delicious.

Wow, I'm a dick.

So just now after class I came across a fire-and-brimstone-preacher in the Quad telling us we were all going to Hell. The people there didn't seem to take to that message very well. He left to go do something, and I hopped up on his soapbox and started preaching like a black preacher, all flamboyantly, about grace and loving everyone. Security yelled at me to GTFO, so I did, but everyone applauded as I left.

I love you, Doc. That is so totally fucking awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back