My roommate is drunk: Doc Goes To College

Doc, I'm going to share something a little personal with you here: I've only had sex with 5 women in my whole lifetime, and 2 of those women I met during college. You need to beat my lifetime number, homey...there's oodles of poon for the taking. If I could go back to college, I would've skipped the first girl there and tried to have sex with at least 10 of 'em. Don't have regrets like I did! I could've been knee deep in twat my freshman year!

Well I'll try, but I really have no idea how to get them to have sex with me. It doesn't come naturally to me!

Well I'll try, but I really have no idea how to get them to have sex with me. It doesn't come naturally to me!

Getting them drunk is a good start.

Also TDigs, you've had sex with 2 more people than me.

- My first time............. I'd like to say I did a good job, but the laugher pouring out of her I was 16
- Stripper, who had an excellent talent for sucking cock I was only 17 at the time I was broken up with my then girlfriend
- My Fiance

I suck at college-ing. I just walked around for over an hour looking for something to do. I failed at finding anything, except for a hot dog guy who gave me a "pesto dog". Next weekend I'm going to follow my roommate to wherever the hell he goes.

I suck at college-ing. I just walked around for over an hour looking for something to do. I failed at finding anything, except for a hot dog guy who gave me a "pesto dog". Next weekend I'm going to follow my roommate to wherever the hell he goes.

They didn't have a clubs/activities/organizations fair?! Or did you just not go? Bad, bad Doc if you didn't go! :suspic::suspic::suspic:

Well this is the roommate that inspired this thread, so I say go for it.

At worst, you have good stories to tell.

What if your room mate walks into a strip club? Doc then gets his first lap dance...MTFO moment of the year.

Or at a plantation. Or a KFC.

LMAO, cotton fields and fried chicken...THATS RACIST:lol:

Doc, even though I was far from shy when it came to going out to parties and clubs, I found the whole "oodles of poon" notion of university to be a complete fallacy.

Not sure if that helps you or not...

Perhaps American college life is different due to the legal drinking age

Барбоса;2422675 said:
Doc, even though I was far from shy when it came to going out to parties and clubs, I found the whole "oodles of poon" notion of university to be a complete fallacy.

Not sure if that helps you or not...

Perhaps American college life is different due to the legal drinking age

Nah man, here in American colleges, there literally are girls everywhere. And they really will fuck pretty much any dude that buys 'em a drink and spits a few words. Me and my friends buy weed from a guy on campus, and when I wait in the car I always spot like 20 fine ass broads roaming around. Yesterday I saw a hot lesbian couple making out at a stop sign less than 10 feet in front of me, it was like a movie.

So Doc..we need to talk...about this thread. And the fact that you now have 2 "Official" Doc threads now. All of the stuff in this thread could go into your other one...the one I worked so hard to crate you ****E! Was all of my hard work in vain?! You disgust me, you ****.

No, I use that other thread all the time. I just use it for other things.

You never come see me in my thread anymore. I should be the one upset. You've left meeee!!!! :(

There's only one cure, I'm afraid.

And it's dance fever.

I hate you and you're a ****e if you don't love New Order.

Nah man, here in American colleges, there literally are girls everywhere. And they really will fuck pretty much any dude that buys 'em a drink and spits a few words. Me and my friends buy weed from a guy on campus, and when I wait in the car I always spot like 20 fine ass broads roaming around. Yesterday I saw a hot lesbian couple making out at a stop sign less than 10 feet in front of me, it was like a movie.

Clearly I should have looked into going to an American college for a semester or two...

There's only one cure, I'm afraid.

And it's dance fever.

I hate you and you're a ****e if you don't love New Order.

Of course I do. <3

Anyway, today I went to Zack's (my hipster friend though he's not really a hipster) apartment and we played this board game called Settlers of Catan with his roommates. It was awesome. Then I found out he likes wrestling, so he's going to join me and Derrick's Monday Night RAW sessions.

And then I had a caramel-chocolate Rice Krispie Treat, and it was like twenty orgasms in space.

ok basically get like a group of 5 or more people and have a sheet of paper, each person makes up a random phrase like "The banana ate the cat" then the person next to u reads that and tries to draw it then he folds over so u cant see the words and passes it to the next person. They just see the drawing and guess what its a drawing of and right it down on the paper and fold over the drawing. Next person draws it and etc etc tell it gets back to u. Then you all laugh at how your phrase got changed. I've had one go from "a llama killing a penguin" to "a penguin making love to a seagull"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back