My radical idea for Daniel Bryan at WMXXX.

d_henderson1810

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Daniel Bryan is very popular, so I have a great idea how to capitalise on it, and all those threatening to not buy WMXXX will end up sorry, even if Bryan isn't headed to WM in the main event.

DB is so popular, why not use him TWICE at Wrestlemania.

Daniel Bryan should fight Triple H at Wrestlemania, and add a stipulation- if Daniel Bryan beats Triple H, he automatically gets a WM title shot at the end of the night. You could even have HBK in Triple H's corner.

So, two of the WM matches heading into WMXXX would be Daniel Bryan v Triple H , and WWE Title match between Randy Orton and Batista.

However, Daniel Bryan beats Triple H on the night, and now the one-on-one WWE Title match becomes a Triple-Threat Match, now with Daniel Bryan added to the match. Bryan then wins the Triple-Threat, and wins the WWE World Title.

So, everyone gets what they want. WWE want Batista-Orton, the fans want Bryan to win the title. It would also be something different, as the main event at Wrestlemania changes during the night itself.

The only people who lose will be those who boycotted Wrestlemania, because Bryan wasn't going to be in the main event. But many will be forced to order, just in case Bryan does beat Triple H and then wins the title later.

Daniel Bryan has done double-duty many times, so he could pull this off, and WMXXX will get more buy rates and WWE Network subscriptions, if there is a possibility of Bryan fighting twice.

Do you like this idea?

Ive seen this idea mentioned a number of times and while it sounds good if youre a fan of Bryan, I can't see WWE doing anything like it. They would either put Bryan in the triple threat beforehand or just stick with the HHH match, which seems to be what their plan is. They wouldnt risk losing potential buys or subscribers by waiting until Wrestlemania to give him the opportunity, and Bryans promo on Raw was scripted to show hes focused on Triple H, theres no hint at a title opportunity or any focus on the title.

Unless they have a HUGE change of heart, I dont think Bryan will have any chance of winning at Wrestlemania. Later in the year is very possible though.

This isnt your radical idea at all. It has been floated around 100s of times on here already, myself included.

They could go this way, but more likely Bryan will get a shot at the Champ at Extreme Rules in his hometown.

No this shouldn't happen. Having Bryan have two matches takes someone off the mania card.

What should happen is Daniel Bryan & Triple H need to be inserted into the main event. Making it a fatal 4 way (Orton, Batista, Triple H & Daniel Bryan) So Daniel Bryan would have to beat Evolution to win the title. That is the only way all 4 guys & their current storyline would make sense. Triple H doesn't want to fight Bryan alone because he's scared but uses the excuse of people not liking the main event so he has decided to add one more guy. With the fans expecting him to say Daniel Bryan he shocks them by saying its himself. Daniel Bryan then gets Triple H vulnerable & gets him to add Bryan into the main event making Batista & Orton upset. Have D-Bry pin Triple H & win the title @ Mania. It keeps your star players fine by not getting pinned & it gives the belt to DB. What could be a better ending.

This isnt your radical idea at all. It has been floated around 100s of times on here already, myself included.

They could go this way, but more likely Bryan will get a shot at the Champ at Extreme Rules in his hometown.

Extreme Rules is NOT taking place in Bryan's hometown...it's now taking place at the IZOD Center in East Rutherford, NJ and I bought tix to that.

Although it is highly unlikely, I'd like to see the mitb ladder match at mania and have Bryan win as either a surprise entrant or replacement. Have him go over triple h as planned then cash in at the end of the night on either Batista or Orton. Kinda would make the feud come full circle.

I wouldn't add a stipulation.. Having it advertised before hand will take away the suspense and would be too predictable.

Instead, I would have Batista vs. Orton go on last. 90% of the crowd booing the entire time. Orton hits Batista with an RKO and defends his title. While celebrating, Vince makes his triumphant return as the fans go ape shit. Finally...the mastermind, the visionary has made his presence known at Wrestlemania 30.

He says Daniel Bryan has been screwed long enough...and now it's time to give him and the fans what they want.

Bryan wins title and the show goes off the air with "YES" chants.

It might not make a lot of sense....since he's technically not the MITB winner, but this is pro wrestling...it doesn't have to make 100% sense, because it never has. I'd rather have the show end the right way and the fans go home happy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back