• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My masterpieces

FromTheSouth

You don't want it with me.
We all ahve posts we've made which we feel are our best effort. No matter the section, we have all made which has turned heads.

We have a lot of new members, and with increased exposure on the main page, we are about to have a lot more. I was thinking that this thread could be where we post what we think are our best threads so that users, new and old, can identify with us and know where we are coming from. I know that X and KB have too many epic posts to pick just a couple, but the rest of us can find some.

Wrestling:

Exile me from the IWC

Non wrestling:

Forcing Beliefs

I honestly don't know what my "masterpieces" have been.

But your thread in the wrestling sections was great and I just read that post in the Beliefs threads and it was epic. You have many epic posts/threads in the Cigar Lounge.

:blush:

I didn't make this thread to toot my own horn or get praised. I just think that we about to get a surge of new posters, and I think that if everyone picked a couple of posts to announce who they are, it would make the new posters a) more comfotable knowing where everyone stands and b) show them what the standards are around here.

Non wrestling: WZCW

Wrestling: My post a few days after my return where I showed that the IC belt has never really been that great.

My best thread was by far, Is Undertaker the Best Big Man Ever? It had a hell of a debate and it tought me about the greatness that was Vader. I'm still going with 'Taker, but Vader can't be ignored.

My favorite post ever was one that I wrote in the thread called: Ric Flair: Was He The Man? I loved that post over anything that I have ever done. It was great.

My favorite recent post is the one I posted on who I thought the top ten greatest wrestlers ever was. I thought that my list was well thought out and although I didn't finish it, I had said enough.

JMT could list every post he's ever made.

Seriously though, we have been getting a lot of new members. Everyone needs to post in this thread to give everyone an idea of what is expected. Also, I am sure that they would like to read something like this and know where we are all coming from. I would have appreciated a compendium of good posts to learn from and get an introduction from all the regulars.

Dunno. Mine is probably somewhere in the bar. I hesitate to say it's the first few posts of the Place of Unlearning. I think I've done better.

My piece on Human Nature.

I really, really liked this post as I was typing it out. This is a little side-project of mine, at any rate. The way people think and why has always astounded me. With cultural anthropology/evolutionary anthropology being a close second.

The 9/11 Thread.

Just that entire thread. We all really bust something out there, and some of us left it all in the ring, as JR would say if we were in Money in the Bank. I take special pride in the fact that no one in there is in any way equivalent to Shelton Benjamin.

..One thing I've noticed when going through those threads in the Cigar Lounge is that half my threads only get one reply, and that's from FTS. :lmao:

As far as wrestling goes....well, I'm sure if you looked in the archives you can pick one of the threads that I particularly massacre 3 noobs at once over Cena or ending the brand split or something along those lines. But I'm not particularly proud of those posts. They show I can tumble, but they show I can tumble with people who aren't very good to begin with.

Did you read my post in the Forcing Beliefs thread? I had to do it twice, so technically, it took me three hours. I am proud of it, if you can't tell.

Did you read my post in the Forcing Beliefs thread? I had to do it twice, so technically, it took me three hours. I am proud of it, if you can't tell.

I saw Cap and Trade was a subheading, and I almost laughed. Almost. I think I'll tangle with that later, though. Global Warming most definitely accounts for cooling in the world. When the ice in the arctic circle melts, such as all those glaciers, they put more water into the underwater currents in our oceans. That fucks them up, thereby fucking up the delicate system by which the world transfers heat via the ocean currents.

That's why, in 20 years, when Britain is under a foot of snow and ice we'll know why.

That's why, in 20 years, when Britain is under a foot of snow and ice we'll know why.

Can I have your number or email or home address or something? In 20 years, and I promise you I'll remember, I'm going to contact you and remind you that you said this. I'm SO looking forward to rubbing it in everyone's faces when this latest eco-scam goes the way of the 70s ice age scare.

I saw Cap and Trade was a subheading, and I almost laughed. Almost. I think I'll tangle with that later, though. Global Warming most definitely accounts for cooling in the world. When the ice in the arctic circle melts, such as all those glaciers, they put more water into the underwater currents in our oceans. That fucks them up, thereby fucking up the delicate system by which the world transfers heat via the ocean currents.

Find a way to prove that man caused the Earth to warm and it's not just cyclical and we'll talk. We had a foot of snow in Corpus Christi, TX a couple of years ago. Look at a map and then tell me there is global warming.

Find a way to prove that man caused the Earth to warm and it's not just cyclical and we'll talk. We had a foot of snow in Corpus Christi, TX a couple of years ago. Look at a map and then tell me there is global warming.

It fucks with the weather patterns of the entire world when the ocean currents are fucked up. The ocean currents are what regulate the transfer of heat and the movement of weather systems throughout the world. If you mess those up, you mess up the way the world does weather. Global Warming doesn't mean that there will never be anymore snow. Global Warming means our ice cap is melting at an incredible pace, which fucks with the ocean currents, which means all that "Not being frozen despite the fact that Britain is hella north" is going to stop.

Whether or not it's man made doesn't matter. What does matter is that it's occurring, and countries are trying to stop it from happening. That means relying on scientists that are working from the idea that "Huh, our Ozone is getting fucked. That means more sunlight is getting through. Oh, and those greenhouse gases are helping heat the world at a faster rate. Wait....why are our ice caps melting away?!?!!" and figured that the world is this way because of decades of human misuse. Those decades, if not centuries, of misuse by we Humans is not even a debatable issue. You can look back through the years and see the kind of shit that we've been putting in the air. You can't possibly argue that it's not even partially to blame.

Can I have your number or email or home address or something? In 20 years, and I promise you I'll remember, I'm going to contact you and remind you that you said this. I'm SO looking forward to rubbing it in everyone's faces when this latest eco-scam goes the way of the 70s ice age scare.

Right. Because the ocean currents aren't showing signs of completely fucking up. The ice caps in the Arctic aren't completely melting away. Polar bears aren't dying simply because their home is literally melting out from under them. Hurricanes aren't getting to the strongest they've ever been because of janky ocean currents. Arkansas isn't fucking 60 degrees in the last week of October, nor did it snow in March last year. Yeah. Because our weather systems are completely fine.

Wrestling: I have no clue...My proudest moment was making Jerry Lynn look strong against HBK. Most of my non-TNA threads go entirely unnoticed...

NWS: I'd say either NSCW or what I've done with Trevor Steel in the e-fed...

But, we don't have any reliable data to say that it is melting faster now than it has before. And you say that it doesn't matter if it's man made or not. Then you say countries are trying to stop it. My question is, if it's not man made, how can countries stop it.

Don't you think it's a bit arrogant to claim that we've undone billions of years of weather patters in a hundred years?

Right. Because the ocean currents aren't showing signs of completely fucking up. The ice caps in the Arctic aren't completely melting away. Polar bears aren't dying simply because their home is literally melting out from under them. Hurricanes aren't getting to the strongest they've ever been because of janky ocean currents. Arkansas isn't fucking 60 degrees in the last week of October, nor did it snow in March last year. Yeah. Because our weather systems are completely fine.

I can't even begin to describe how much fun this is going to be in 20 years or so when it becomes obvious what a crock of shit all this is. :D So freakin excited!

Hey Razor, there is a bigger problem facing the environment. There is a chemical compound called dihydrogen monoxide that is found in runoff from factories and pesticides. The proliferation of this compound has been shown to prolierate itself into ground water. It also shows itself to have a high concentration in drinking water. Factories run the shit right out of their plumbing. This compound is making it's way into everyone's life. We come in contact with it almost every day now.

Would you join so many others in signing a petition to ban it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back